I know this is common (and old) news, but does anyone else here find it amusing to post things inciting people to say dumb and stupid things towards you?

For example, this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK8RqD1rFSw

He's obviously taking the piss. I said that I can now play Blink 182 because of him and that if he was a girl I would make out with him.

Then I got this:

well that means ur gay. soo... good luck with that

Then I said "NO UR GAY"

o wow that was a brutal comeback. if ur gay then thats wut tickles ur pickle. no need to get angry with me for opening your eyes to the truth.

Then this guy came along with :"actualy dude u are gay he was right u was wrong (say anything about that it doesnt really matter its pointless)"

Then the original guy said "wow i guess papermate is right i am gay.that surprises me because he knew i was gay bfore i even knew. iguess whatever papermate says is right. so he now is a guitar god and can play every blink182 song, and ifhe magically, or surgically, became a girl he would make out with justinge3."

I know that is a **** example, there are ones that are loads better around.

Ahh, good times. Share your stories about cats here.
Ugh who reads youtube comments. Why bring the stupidest arguments on the web save for 4chan onto here.
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
I think there is some sort of condition by which a person's IQ deserts them as soon as they go on YouTube. I have NEVER seen an intelligent comment on there.
*points at quote in my sig*

There are idiots everywhere on YouTube, but I suppose it's not that difficult to get used to.
Youtube comments can generally be seperated into several categories.

1.Racism
2.RON PAUL REVOLUTION '08!!!
3.For music, the suckiness of the artist who's music is in the video.
4.General ignorance/idoicy
4.A garbled unintelligible mess of AOL speak or otherwise broken english, that when translated to something readable is probably one of the above.

I'm sure that I'm missing something, though that accounts for at least 85% of it.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
A post one of Mattrachs videos: "still got a sqaure head but so good guitar player! damn that's nice"

lulz.
Quote by Bubban
Youtube comments can generally be seperated into several categories.

1.Racism
2.RON PAUL REVOLUTION '08!!!
3.For music, the suckiness of the artist who's music is in the video.
4.General ignorance/idoicy
4.A garbled unintelligible mess of AOL speak or otherwise broken english, that when translated to something readable is probably one of the above.

I'm sure that I'm missing something, though that accounts for at least 85% of it.

Don't forget webcams and spam.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
I've noticed on every single In Flames video, there are atleast a million people saying 'In Flame We Trust', and then their country. Like this:

"in flames we trust

- belgum"

See, they can't even spell their own Country.