Page 1 of 13
So how do you guys present yourself to women in order to get them to like you? Not that this is a problem to myself personally, I just would like some new game to try. So basically, what do you say, what do they like, what don't they like, what should you do, what do you talk about etc. Are compliments a good way to go? I think they are pretty cheesy and the girls think you're a puss. Alright, thanks. Let's try to keep this semi serious.
Step 1:Get chloroform
Step 2:Apply to rag
Step 3:???
Step 4:Profit!
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
the key is to be a fun guy. the life of the party so to speak
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by Bubban

This is the only answer you are gonna get.

Aside from this, people are going to tell you to be confident...
Quote by Bubban

Wait what do you do with the rag?
Relationship thread.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.

Oh yes, compliments are for pussies. You must be harsh with the ladies. Only then will they fawn
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

You can't actually get women, that's some propaganda invented by the media to make you spend money on false hope. Just masturbate in agony like I do.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Win them over with your skills in Guitar Hero.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by vintage x metal

Oh yes, compliments are for pussies. You must be harsh with the ladies. Only then will they fawn

People should have learnt the opposite of this when they noticed how little females there are in the pit, due to the behaviour of the pit

The girls in here are only here to outsmart the guys

Hm. On topic now >__>
I'm not aware that a girl has ever taken a great amount of interest in me that was mutual. It happened once and nothing came of it ~sigh~
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Unforgotten
The cheesy pickup lines you must not forget TS
if you dont use one , your not cool

In all honesty, I would absolutely love to have a cheesy pick-up line used on me.. not seriously, of course, but it would be such a good ice breaker. Whoever has the balls to do that comes off as a funny, confident person.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Compliments are tricky... they can create awkward situations really fast.

STOP MAKING STUPID POSTS YOU'RE NOT FUNNY
Quote by clincher09
You can't actually get women, that's some propaganda invented by the media to make you spend money on false hope. Just masturbate in agony like I do.

YOU MY FRIEND, ARE PERHAPS THE FUNNIEST MAN ALIVE!

Zeppelin = #1

Any Questions?
(didn't think so)

Quote by clincher09

Excellent advice.

But in all seriousness, I don't do anything differently around women except cut back on the things they don't want to hear, see, or smell. I don't think there are any "tricks" per se, aside from being confident and outgoing.
Quote by Bubban

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO WITH THE DAMN RAG??
Quote by vintage x metal
In all honesty, I would absolutely love to have a cheesy pick-up line used on me.. not seriously, of course, but it would be such a good ice breaker. Whoever has the balls to do that comes off as a funny, confident person.

Agreed. As long as it's not serious. Act confident, but don't act like you're god's gift to the world.
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
Just make cute smiles and melt their hearts.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Just be yourself. Complement them, but make sure its sincere. Or become a rapist.
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."

Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.
Quote by imgooley
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO WITH THE DAMN RAG??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA i love how u just repeated it in capital letters i really lol-ed at that
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
Quote by magnus_maximus

But really, the only thing people respond to these threads with is usually just "be confident", or "don't sexually molest her to break the ice", you know?

Or leave you on a date with a rag soaked with chloroform standing in the crowd...alone...
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
People should have learnt the opposite of this when they noticed how little females there are in the pit, due to the behaviour of the pit

The girls in here are only here to outsmart the guys

Hm. On topic now >__>
I'm not aware that a girl has ever taken a great amount of interest in me that was mutual. It happened once and nothing came of it ~sigh~

Word. I probably get more girls than most of the guys here.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by IRONMAIDENTLICA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA i love how u just repeated it in capital letters i really lol-ed at that

SO do you know?
The "cocky and funny" approach. Search for it on the internet, its in a book by David Deangelo.
Quote by vintage x metal

totally
i'd lol
the only people that ever tell me cheesy pick up lines are girls. and i'm not really into that; plus, theyre kidding.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by imgooley
SO do you know?

no...
im sorry....im wondering too.....WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WTIH THE RAG!!?!?!?
-Mike Tyson
I think to myself, "What would Patrick Swayze do?" and then I do that.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Hot girls look for bad boys. Someone who catches her interest and isn't too easy for her. To be able to hook up with a very attractive woman, you need to be the complete opposite of how guys treat her. What I'm saying is that don't play the "nice" guy with her because she already gets treated like she's a princess by everyone. Be a badass and don't let her tell you what to do.
This is where teasing hot girls is appropriate. NEVER compliment her. She gets enough of that from her parents and the 500 guys that go up to her to hit on her. Tease her about her looks: "Hey, your hair looks messed up." or "Are those nails real? Well... they look nice." but remember to always smile when you do this. Don't look like a total jackass because she will think you are insulting her.

Girls that are average-looking (6's-8's) look for a guy who is more sensitive to her feelings and will keep her safe. They love a guy who can stand up for himself (tough guy) but she also needs you to be sensitive with her (ask her if she's okay when she's in a bad mood... you get what I'm saying).

It really does depend on the girl's last relationship in my opinion.

If her past boyfriend cheated on her, she'll be looking for a guy who is more SENSITIVE and she'll be keeping a good eye on you and see if she can trust you.

If her past boyfriend was bad in bed, she'll be looking for a more aggressive guy.

Ya get it?

A wise quote that applies to most girls under 25.
Quote by vintage x metal
Word. I probably get more girls than most of the guys here.

Never had me a lady, but I've probably had more lady action than a lot of guys here, and honestly....

...it makes me proud
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Hell if I know what the rag is for, hence the "???"
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
-confidence
-confidence
-confidence
-confidence
-hold their attention
-look good
-talk about her
i don't really talk to them since they don't talk to me, but when they do, i just make fun of them without being serious about it. they always seem to get along with me then for some reason. too bad girls never talk to me.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Never had me a lady, but I've probably had more lady action than a lot of guys here, and honestly....

...it makes me proud

me too
i'm straight, but i touch more girls asses each day than most of these males do in a year
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by magnus_maximus
Someone, please, post that Picard picture, already.

NEVERMIND YOUR SILLY PICARDS IM SITTING HERE WITH THE RAG AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!
-Mike Tyson
i use the shy and nerdy, yet still charming apporach, because thats who i am, i start off with an interesting fact about something related to where we are, then say "sorry i know im a total nerd" then act really shy, which comes natural, then i bring up something like music, or something else, to start a conversation.

all that comes naturally because thats just the way i am.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

...it makes me proud

I'm straight and have a boyfriend and dont drink, and I'm probably still in the same boat as you.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
Win them over with your skills in Guitar Hero.

funny thing is this one actually worked for me lol
Epiphone Les Paul Custom with EMGs
Quote by mikeman
So how do you guys present yourself to women in order to get them to like you? Not that this is a problem to myself personally, I just would like some new game to try. So basically, what do you say, what do they like, what don't they like, what should you do, what do you talk about etc. Are compliments a good way to go? I think they are pretty cheesy and the girls think you're a puss. Alright, thanks. Let's try to keep this semi serious.

I've found that "challenging them" is a good way to go about it. Like if you walk up behind her and over hear her talking about her favorite local sports team, take the opposing side and open with a line like, "Really, you think <her local sports team> is good this year?"

Opening with a discussion gives her a chance to evaluate you, makes for easy conversation, and generally makes her be a little more interested in you because you didn't open with, "Nice legs, are they open for business?"