Page 1 of 6
Cheer me up, Pit. Or convince me to kill myself, whatever. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Do you have aidz?
Go jump off a building...

..with a parachute!
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
You're gonna get raped?
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
i for one refuse to pay any attention to you. this will be my last post in this thread. laters.
I have no opinion on this matter.
wack off?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
you should eat a delicious sandwich!
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
This should be good for a laugh:
I was stopped this morning by a Volvo of a traffic cop, because I was speeding (160 km/h)

This is how I solved that problem:

Cop: "Sir, I stopped you because of speeding; may I see your driver's license ?"
Me: "I have no driver's license, officer"
Cop: "No driver's license ? Do you have ownership papers ?"
Me: " No, I have none, because this car is not mine. I stole it, but I believe I saw something when I put my gun in the glove compartment"
Cop,amazed:"You are armed with a handgun in a stolen vehicle ?"
Me: "Yes, I needed it to kill the woman, whose car I stole; her body is in the trunk. I do crazy things when I am drunk"
This was too much for the cop and he called for assistance.

I no time a horde of armed policemen surrounded the car and the chief constable walked towards me.
Chief:"Your driver's license, please"
Me, while handing him my driver's license:"here you are Sir"
Chief:"Your papers ?"
Me, while handing them over,:"here you are, sir"

Then the Chief asked if he could look into the glove compartment. I agreed and there was no gun. Finally he asked me permission to look into the trunk and all he found was a laptop and a reflective safety triangle.
Chief:" I heard from this constable that you were armed with a handgun and drove around drunk without a license in a stolen car and a body in the trunk. How is this possible ?"
Me:"I really don't know. I bet you that in his imagination he also told you that I was speeding"
Quote by Bleed Blue
suicide is for quitters

+1 But if your that torn up about your life. Make sure you go out with a bang.

Sometimes I feel like suicide. Then I think about all the homeless people in the world and I feel better.
Quote by RazorbackDevil
This man is cool in my book. He apparently likes boobs as much as me.
Quote by cerveza
as does that one.
+1
Quote by .Will.
+100
Quote by Lamrick21
yeah ill +1 that one.

i smell a hate thread brewing!
have you tried roller-disco?
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
I hate myself. I will turn 19 tomorrow which just means 19 more years of pathetic, laughable failure. Words cannot describe how much I hate myself. I can't even bear to look in a mirror most days. I can barely drive all the way home from school without having to pull over since I'm crying so hard. I started seeing a professional and after a while I stopped burning myself and starving myself but the self-hatred is slowly creeping back into my psyche. I feel ashamed to be alive in the presence of real human beings who deserve to be happy, all I ever do is make things harder for them. Anytime anybody looks at me I feel I should hide my face in shame. I can't concentrate in school or with music, it seems like every time I hear someone else's voice I want to bury my face in my hands and scream. I am convinced I cannot be cured of this, I am a disease to this planet and I need to die or else there will never be any justice in the world.
Quote by CLVPX
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by SkyValley
I hate myself. I will turn 19 tomorrow which just means 19 more years of pathetic, laughable failure. Words cannot describe how much I hate myself. I can't even bear to look in a mirror most days. I can barely drive all the way home from school without having to pull over since I'm crying so hard. I started seeing a professional and after a while I stopped burning myself and starving myself but the self-hatred is slowly creeping back into my psyche. I feel ashamed to be alive in the presence of real human beings who deserve to be happy, all I ever do is make things harder for them. Anytime anybody looks at me I feel I should hide my face in shame. I can't concentrate in school or with music, it seems like every time I hear someone else's voice I want to bury my face in my hands and scream. I am convinced I cannot be cured of this, I am a disease to this planet and I need to die or else there will never be any justice in the world.

God. I feel the same way. Just not as extreme. This is what I have too look forward to in 3 years? Sweet!
Quote by RazorbackDevil
Quote by cerveza
as does that one.
+1
Quote by .Will.
+100
Quote by Lamrick21
yeah ill +1 that one.

Quote by SkyValley
*lots of reasons*

*hug*?

I know how difficult it is, through personal experiences of myself and a few people I know and it's just better to hang in there. If you feel you're not doing good enough yet, then push yourself harder and try. Make sure your friends are backing you. Seriously, there can be so much more to live for.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Wow you look ten times better than me. What's the problem?
Quote by RazorbackDevil
Quote by cerveza
as does that one.
+1
Quote by .Will.
+100
Quote by Lamrick21
yeah ill +1 that one.

Quote by SkyValley

Life isn't that bad, you just have to be positive. You'll only make things worse if you keep thinking like this, i know it is a vicious cycle though.
Quote by SkyValley

People like you deserve a good slap to make them see they have it pretty good compared to 80% of the world.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
*hug*?

I know how difficult it is, through personal experiences of myself and a few people I know and it's just better to hang in there. If you feel you're not doing good enough yet, then push yourself harder and try. Make sure your friends are backing you. Seriously, there can be so much more to live for.

holy **** lol, i hate you. i just clicked your profile cause i remember talking about those open skins audition things. i had my speakers on really loud and suddenly *boomb* i get **** scared from the music being so loud and wake everyone in my house up
Quote by Kinks>Stones
People like you deserve a good slap to make them see they have it pretty good compared to 80% of the world.

And people like you should know that he didn't choose to be like this. Depression on any scale can just be chemical imbalances in the brain, that just happen for seemingly no major reason.

TS if you ever need to talk, just PM me. I'll gladly listen to you about things if you feel the need to.

EDIT1:
Quote by TheHereAway
holy **** lol, i hate you. i just clicked your profile cause i remember talking about those open skins audition things. i had my speakers on really loud and suddenly *boomb* i get **** scared from the music being so loud and wake everyone in my house up

Awwhhh, I'm sorry..... *s*******
Seriously though, sorry ^__^;;

EDIT2: What, I can't say sniggers now? PFFFTTTT UG PFFFT
Quote by SteveHouse
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at Apr 11, 2008,
Quote by SkyValley

Wow.
Get out there
find a woman.
and love her
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
And people like you should know that he didn't choose to be like this.

You don't know that.

Fair play to you though; you're an optimist; trust or prove otherwise. I'm the opposite.
Favorite books :
Pamela Ander- oh wait that says "books" nevermind

i lol'd
SUCK IT

__
|_|
/|\
\|/
/ \
/ _ \
Quote by magnus_maximus
I have to say, Pit, I am impressed. A pat on the back is surely in order. Not one "just do it" nike advert has been posted.

pssh, i'm disappointed...
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
And people like you should know that he didn't choose to be like this. Depression on any scale can just be chemical imbalances in the brain, that just happen for seemingly no major reason.

this is true, I suffer from clinical depression myself, but telling the pit about it is a very bad idea.

and to the TS, if you decide not to follow my previous advice, try Effexor, it works great.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Just listen to muse. they have to have at least one song that will cheer you up. If not then try something like Lamb of God.
Quote by Kinks>Stones
You don't know that.

Fair play to you though; you're an optimist; trust or prove otherwise. I'm the opposite.

I study psychology, I do
Plus I have to deal with a few pooey problems of my own unfortunately, and have dealt with people in such state.

Could also be another cause, but it's not necessarily just the TS being whiney
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
*hug*?

I've been pushing myself as hard as I can for years. I work out at least 2.5 hours a day to keep my mind off things, I practice guitar 2-4 hours a day, and I fill the rest of the time with reading/studying and working but nothing brings me happiness. I don't have any friends anymore, they all talk **** about me behind my back. I suppose I deserve that but I didn't think my own friends would do that. I can't think of a single time I felt happiness, pride, or just good about anything that wasn't the cause of my own ignorance to how pathetic I really was. I see people being happy and having fun all the time, but I can never attain that. I fight for it every day of my life but it's just off-limits to me, I will never deserve that happiness. It's pointless and it sucks and it can only get worse, so I just don't care anymore. The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because then everyone would see how weak I was. I've been keeping an eye out for situations in which I could die without anyone thinking I wanted to but so far no luck with that. I wish I would get hit by lightning or something.
Quote by CLVPX