My girlfriend's favorite song is Claire De Lune, and I want to learn how to play it on the piano. I decided that the easiest way to do this would be to use that feature on guitar pro that shows the keys on the piano, but I can't find a tab for it. Will anyone find one or tab one out for me, or please give me a healthy alternative because I tried just sitting and reading the music and this song is so out there that it's incredibly hard. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
I'm pretty sure it's called "Au Clair de la Lune" which translates to "In the Moonlight", unless I'm thinking of the wrong song.
i think he meant Clair de Lune by Debussy, right?
Gear:

Ibanez SoundGear SR300DX Bass

Digitech BP200
Well in guitar class we had to play Au Clair de la Lune which was pretty easy on guitar but i think your probably talking about another song.
Quote by Sound Mind
I'm pretty sure it's called "Au Clair de la Lune" which translates to "In the Moonlight", unless I'm thinking of the wrong song.

That's what I was thinking, I have the recorder music for that from what I was about 5 so I do suspect it's the other song.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic