Is it possible for someone to have good time right off the bat? like they really don't need to practice with a drum track becuase they were born with good time?

Are you one of them?
i am. im also really good with pitch and stuff
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
Absolutely.....
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Gibson DC Pro Custom shop
Fender American Stratocaster - Vintage custom
Fender Squier Strat
Fender Standard Telecaster
do you mean the first time they played an instrument? or the first time they played a guitar?
i have a guitar student who had been playing piano for a few years before he started guitar.
he was great with timing and could play along with me very well from the start
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
like im really good with beats after hearing like bits of a song i can give u the beat and i remember it its kinda kool cause i just kinda catch on real quick
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
I was awesome at timing when I first started out. The only time I have a problem with timing is when I play with my step bro (drummer). He's an incredible drummer, but his style is too... unorthodox. I just can't follow it.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
The guitar is the first and only instrument I can really play. And I have never used a metronome or drum track. I just kind of play what sounds right to me. And end up almost the same as what the songs should be played like. So, yah it can happen. I never really thought about it being an unusual thing. Maybe it is....

Rod
Quote by rodpod91
The guitar is the first and only instrument I can really play. And I have never used a metronome or drum track. I just kind of play what sounds right to me. And end up almost the same as what the songs should be played like. So, yah it can happen. I never really thought about it being an unusual thing. Maybe it is....

Rod

I am the same.
Personally i think its from some sort of musical gene, that can get passed to generation to generation. A gene that gives you a sense of beat and rhythum.
If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all
It's fairly common among musicians. I have a skill, I guess you would call it, not sure if it's named, but I can pretty accurately play at any given bpm. I don't know how, but I just get a quick mental soundtrack and I start playing. Weird.
Its called rythm

I dont have any so I have to count hahaha
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
I can play the song to myself in my head, so yeah.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.