why that person wants to report this thread?
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Whats up with the nirvana fan boys that orgasm everywhere when they see a reference to their band?
*reported*

this is spam and if anything should go in bands/artists
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Because they haven't realised that AIC and Pearl Jam > Nirvana yet.

AIC > Nirvana but not Pearl Jam
Pearl Jam = AIC> Nirvana and thats coming from a person who loves nirvana but knows their music can be played by 5 year olds
pearl jam sucks. why? cause musics not supposed to be boring. end of discussion.

killgore - 1
pearl jam - 0

AIC are dope. but they're nowhere near nirvana.

nirvana = canada
AIC = quebec
pearl jam - nunavut
Yes, pearl jam has the most boring music ever. Actually writing lyrics that attain to a story is much more boring than taking random bits of poetry and slapping it together with 3 powerchords.
Quote by Rooster422
Yes, pearl jam has the most boring music ever. Actually writing lyrics that attain to a story is much more boring than taking random bits of poetry and slapping it together with 3 powerchords.

actually, it is, and eddie vedders voice annoys the crap out of me.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Rooster422

Pearl Jam have a few songs I like but after a while it starts to sound the same.

Oh, and nice name there bud...
Quote by Rooster422

a good reason in the pit? OH Sh*T!
*head explodes*
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Rooster666
Pearl Jam have a few songs I like but after a while it starts to sound the same.

Oh, and nice name there bud...

Sorry but I'm in love with that song
very few can take a few powerchords and do what kurt cobain did.

and dude... that pearl jam song put me to sleep. their performance of Alive at pinkpop 92 is rad though.