I have a Dunlop Crybaby Original Wah. It is too loose for my liking. Is there any way that I could change the tensions on it. Also, it seems too extreme for my liking as well, it either one way or the other, the wah switch on it isn't smooth at all. Does that deal with the tension, my foot, or is it just the pedal itself?
Avenged Sevenfold. November 10, 2007
BB King. December 1, 2007
Metallica. November 9, 2008
Avenged Sevenfold. November 23, 2008
i believe its the pedal itself, there is a way to change the tension of the pedal tho, i think its somewhere around the point of where it rocks. not exactly sure how to change it however, sorry.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Look inside for two nuts, one is near the battery and the other is near the top of the circuit board. Tighten those to increase the tension, loosen them to decrease. I can post a pic if you need me to pin point them...
Last edited by Whole Lotta Led at Apr 11, 2008,
Quote by bobbyj84
I have a Dunlop Crybaby Original Wah. It is too loose for my liking. Is there any way that I could change the tensions on it. Also, it seems too extreme for my liking as well, it either one way or the other, the wah switch on it isn't smooth at all. Does that deal with the tension, my foot, or is it just the pedal itself?

The original is a little harsh, you could mod it for more low end though but that is a job in itself...

Mine came with too much tension new...theres a little plate thing under the foot board and i removed that making it move without much resistance, is your metal strap thing missing?

I suggest another pedal, theres no way to really make the board move with more or less tension without that strap and even so its not really adjustable...