I'm gonna get a Line 6 Valve spider, and I'm hoping it's better than Spider III if Bogner would put there name on it, but want to try to avoid a suckish Line 6 cab.
Anyone know of any good cabs for around 300 dollars?
Quote by JazzMessiah
I'm gonna get a Line 6 Valve spider, and I'm hoping it's better than Spider III if Bogner would put there name on it, but want to try to avoid a suckish Line 6 cab.

Have you even tried this amp yet? I guarantee there's better amps out there. You already know the Spider sucks, yet you expect the Spider Valve to be good? Maybe you need to look in a new direction. Especially if jazz is your thing, or a big part of your thing.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by slatsmania
Have you even tried this amp yet? I guarantee there's better amps out there. You already know the Spider sucks, yet you expect the Spider Valve to be good? Maybe you need to look in a new direction. Especially if jazz is your thing, or a big part of your thing.

I didn't know if the spider valve would be any better if bogner put their tubes in the amp, or anything, but I will look into maybe a 120 watt Crate flexwave half stack or a peavey half stack valve king. And jazz isn't mostly my thing, I'm just in jazz band in school for trombone, but I like metal mostly.
Last edited by JazzMessiah at Apr 12, 2008,
You play in a band? In venues? if so, do you mic up your amp?
Har nånn egentli vorri langt sjøl om bestemt sæ for å bruk t å me gå å vill å gjør sjå mer lik?
dont waste your money on a crate half stack, you'll just regret it later
and do you really need a half stack? are you playing shows a lot to warrant that

a nice tube combo is your best bet
My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Plus with EMG 81/85(18v mod)
PRS Tremonti SE
Randall V2
Genz Benz G-Flex 212
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
ISP Decimator Prorack G
^my message continued.
Har nånn egentli vorri langt sjøl om bestemt sæ for å bruk t å me gå å vill å gjør sjå mer lik?