So the other day I was talking to some random kid who looked emo and he told me to stop judging him. He told me he was unique and that I shouldn't label him . then it just so happens that two other kids with the same hair cut walked passed us with similar slipknot t shirts, I saw that then laughed and just walked away.
has anything like this happened to any of you?
Yeah, that has absolutely nothing to do with emo and emo bashing is not cool.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I used to look emo.

My hair was down to my upper lip all around and I wore mostly black. But now I don't so much.
Signature temporarily empty
Dude, don't be a dick. They enjoy dressing a certain way, big deal. You really should have stopped the immature bs sometime in the 4th grade.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I hate these threads.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by StreetLight3989
Yeah, that has absolutely everything to do with emo and emo bashing is cool.

thats better
Countdown until the Emo thread closes is underway.

Emo is just stupid. It's a hypocritical trend. If you have problems (we all do) that's fine, but don't display it by following some stupid dress code. If that's actually you to dress or act like that, then be that way, but as long as you're being yourself.
Quote by SOYCD
thats better

No, it's not better, emo is a genre of music that has nothing to do with Slipknot or fashion or hairstyle or this new pseudo-emo trend.
Just what bothers me about the whole emo thing is that I may be walking somewhere (over the rainbow...(bad joke)) on the streetand somebody just shouts "EMO!!" to me, or when someone asks me if I am emo, just because i wear mostly black and have long hair...and I listen to music those people don't know, I don't even look emo...haha, enough of this dumby coment(y)
emo bashing is so 6th-8th grade
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
Slipknot isn't emo...
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by ~G{}{}BER~
Dont Judge, Just Love

Yes.

*reportedforbeinga****tythread*
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Go die....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Slipknot's not emo, they're nu metal...
Quote by severed-metal

You're losing interest because you're simply not gay enough. Which leads me to believe you aren't cut out for metal.
If that's actually you to dress or act like that, then be that way, but as long as you're being yourself.

This is pretty much the truest thing I've ever read about this subject matter. Nothing else needs to be said.
Oh my God Pit, stop telling this kid to not be a dick. Yes what he did is approaching "dickdom".

However, if he had posted a thread about his feelings, 99% would have gone "Stop being emo, or kill yourself".

Just cut your bullsh*t.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by Bushinarin
Oh my God Pit, stop telling this kid to not be a dick. Yes what he did is approaching "dickdom".

However, if he had posted a thread about his feelings, 99% would have gone "Stop being emo, or kill yourself".

Just cut your bullsh*t.

Actually, no, the intelligent people wouldn't. Expressing your feelings=good, judging and false stereotypes=bad.
Quote by Bushinarin

Just cut your bullsh*t.

Yes, but how does that make you feel?
Quote by StreetLight3989
Actually, no, the intelligent people wouldn't. Expressing your feelings=good, judging and false stereotypes=bad.

I said 99%, that's a rough estimate (that was pulled out of my ass) that 1% here are intelligent. Also expressing feelings can be bad if it becomes kind of a whiny habit that starts to burden other people. Just as judgement can be good (face it, we all do it at some level), so long as that judgment doesn't really cloud the person until you actually get to know them.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Pls stop this thread. Everybody uses music to express their emotions and feelings. Maybe it's just the kid's way to express theirselves. Sometimes it's better to keep your criticisms of other people to yourself. Just my opinion.
i don't see why everyone bashes emo bashers. if they hate emos, they should be allowed to do so without being criticized.
I hate 'emos' too. but....

why should the internet care?
Founder of the Mike.h murder case group
Mike.h murder case
This day will go down in Lulzfamy.

Quote by Audio™
The Pit can't even solve what they want for lunch let alone how to save the world.