My son got banned from what passes for a forum here. Do you people enjoy pretending that you have some authority in the real world? It's about as idiotic as "hazzmatazz"
who says "I am the Highway." You've been here since 1993. If you had an ounce of talent or even he modicum of a life you would have long since moved on past this place. You remind a bit of the idiot kid who fails intentionally in school so he can be the "Big Guy" in next year's class of younger students. You, poor hazzmatazz, are a flunky. You are not the highway, you're not even on the highway or the sidewalk for that matter. You are the stagnant crud that festers in the ditch beside the highway. Grow up.

Moderators: Yeah, go ahead and ban. I use real forums like the ones on Guitar World anyway. I won't be back here.

Hazzmatazz: You should consider either growing up or suicide. Either way it would be a relief to the rest of us.
are you calling hazzamatazz idiotic? cause i will fight to the death for hazzamatazz.
I have no opinion on this matter.
*Baaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww*
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
This is astoundingly pathetic. You bitching about your son being banned is sad, silly, and unacceptably useless.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Haha, is your son that ibanez douche who wanted to be banned?

When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
If you're seriously a parent, you're a pretty terrible adult for sinking to harrasing people on an online message board.

*reported*
10 bucks says it's the same guy who got banned come back to bitch. Well, maybe he is enough of a pussy to run crying back to his daddy.
Your son is a pussy, and needs to grow up and fight his own battles, look at your testicles and then wonder why your son may have non or ones of small size, then realize your failure as a man, and if you're a woman, same goes for your uterus
GW>UG?
Not a chance.

Your son actually told you he was banned from UG? What a whiny bitch.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
you = not a great parent
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
as bad as you make 'hazzmatazz' out to be, take a look in the mirror. you're trying to stand up for your son who got a thread closed on a guitar forum. OHMIGAWD. im terribly sorry your sons feelings got hurt by a comment on the internet.

on a side, he hasn't been here since 1993. the site hasnt even been here since 1993. the date you saw was his birthday. now lets look at something. your son was born in 1991, so im going to assume you were at least 15 when you impregnanted his mother. that would make you ~32 now. you, a 32 year old adult, just told a 15 year old kid to go kill himself. youre a disgusting human being and you need to ween your son off his mothers milk.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN