Page 1 of 2
I'm grounded for taking a shower late and going to sleep with wet hair. Yeah it's true I took a shower and went to sleep without drying my hair yesterday because I was piss tired. So I went to sleep with the towel on my pillow so my pillow wouldn't get wet. In the morning my dad like slapped me and yelled at me and said that I could get pneumonia, and go blind. catch a cold, die etc etc. from sleeping with wet hair.
I am
assured that this is not true. I think that it's just an old wives tale. Now I couldn't go out with my girlfriend and i'm sitting here at home wrongfully punished in my honest opinion.
I've done this before and the only thing that went wrong was a damp pillow. Also in order to catch a cold don't you already have to have the virus in you? So pit what should I do. Show my parents evidence in order to go see Suicide Silence tomorrow?
Kill them.

But in all seriousness, print out some medical reports.

Or sneak out.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
my friend died from going to sleep with wet hair. dont flirt with certain doom!
I have no opinion on this matter.
You can show them but I doubt they'll let you go...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Deal with it, quit being a pussy.

If you're 18 years or older just move out you moocher.

If not, deal with it, kid.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
well you have first, alot of hair, second, black hair, giving your dad two whole reasons to be pissed in the first place. but seriously if your holding a grudge or some other childish **** just kiss their asses and confess to them how stupid you were.
What you should do is say your not going to see such a ****ty live band as suicide silence and say your going for Nile and Warbringer. But not Unexpect, maybe the Faceless but other than that ,the 23 bucks your going to spend at the show if you do go better go for something better than just straight up dissonances and crappy drums and ****ty vocals.
Quote by YYZ
Yea, that's why most hot girls are dating faggot emo kids from ****ty faggot gay homo emo bands. I hate life.
cut your hair and tell your parents it'll never happen again.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
your dad pumped some ass to make you, respect his decisions, (and your living in his house,its his rules and whatnot)
Send me off to bed forevermore.
You should be glad you're not seeing Suicide Silence.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by totamaster69
What you should do is say your not going to see such a ****ty live band as suicide silence and say your going for Nile and Warbringer. But not Unexpect, maybe the Faceless but other than that ,the 23 bucks your going to spend at the show if you do go better go for something better than just straight up dissonances and crappy drums and ****ty vocals.

true. all of it.
Founder of the Mike.h murder case group
Mike.h murder case
This day will go down in Lulzfamy.

Quote by Audio™
The Pit can't even solve what they want for lunch let alone how to save the world.
Why is everyone hating on Suicide Silence. They aren't even part of this if I said "I'm Grounded and can't go see Megadeth!" Would you all be happy?
Quote by totamaster69

yay for being an elitist dick!
Quote by Bayonetwork
You should be glad you're not seeing Suicide Silence.

well your gay

dude murder them ! no one can miss out on suicide silence!
Quote by Its_Rock77
you are a god.

I haven't been on UG in ages... I miss you guys

[="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"]
Quote by Retrobution
I'm grounded for taking a shower late and going to sleep with wet hair. Yeah it's true I took a shower and went to sleep without drying my hair yesterday because I was piss tired. So I went to sleep with the towel on my pillow so my pillow wouldn't get wet. In the morning my dad like slapped me and yelled at me and said that I could get pneumonia, and go blind. catch a cold, die etc etc. from sleeping with wet hair.
I am
assured that this is not true. I think that it's just an old wives tale. Now I couldn't go out with my girlfriend and i'm sitting here at home wrongfully punished in my honest opinion.
I've done this before and the only thing that went wrong was a damp pillow. Also in order to catch a cold don't you already have to have the virus in you? So pit what should I do. Show my parents evidence in order to go see Suicide Silence tomorrow?

a cold is a virus inside your body.
the only damige you can do is get your pillow wet for couple of hours.

but wow.
i thought my parents were freaks.

good luck bro
Quote by ALotLikeVegas
well your gay

dude murder them ! no one can miss out on suicide silence!

Yeah I really want to go. But I can't believe I'm grounded for this.
Quote by BloodlessMurder
a cold is a virus inside your body.
the only damige you can do is get your pillow wet for couple of hours.

but wow.
i thought my parents were freaks.

good luck bro

Yeah thats what my Bio teacher told me.
That sucks.

You're avatar made me smile
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by blair30
It is possible to die from sleeping on a damp towel.

You did have the towel wrapped around your neck yes?

Dangerous man

Is it really? And can you show me some evidence.
I like how he hit you because he was afraid you would get a cold.

I also like how your parents have rules about going to bed with wet hair.

I hear that reading before you fall asleep will make you menstruate.

Edit: I did look at your profile and you have beautiful hair. Why didn't you dry that s***?
Last edited by GC Shred Off at Apr 12, 2008,
Quote by Retrobution
Why is everyone hating on Suicide Silence. They aren't even part of this if I said "I'm Grounded and can't go see Megadeth!" Would you all be happy?

Aw, youre missing Megadeth? harsh...
Oh **** I gotta do vibrato
Seriously, just show them the link I sent ya. If they won't let you go, go anyway. Life only happens once, don't miss ANYTHING.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Your parents are good people, steering you away form the direction of music that sounds like dying babies.
Founder of the Mike.h murder case group
Mike.h murder case
This day will go down in Lulzfamy.

Quote by Audio™
The Pit can't even solve what they want for lunch let alone how to save the world.
Yo man seriously kill them.

i go to bed everyday after taking a shower with wet hair.

your parents are VERY stupid.
A fetus a day keep the doctor away.

Dib of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim club. PM HolyWars90 to join.

Gear:
Gibson soxex 180, 500t birdge
Boss metal zone pedal
Zakk Wylde cry baby wah
Johnson Millenium 50 watt

My Youtube
Why don't you just be silent about it in more ways than one.

SUICIDE SILENCE!!!!!!! (Engage death metal)DUDUDUUUUUUUU!!!! DUDUDUDUUUUUUUU!!!(disengage)
Quit hating on the kids music seeing a live band can be fun no matter how terrible some people think they are.
A fetus a day keep the doctor away.

Dib of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim club. PM HolyWars90 to join.

Gear:
Gibson soxex 180, 500t birdge
Boss metal zone pedal
Zakk Wylde cry baby wah
Johnson Millenium 50 watt

My Youtube
Quote by MustangMan311
Aww, you didn't straighten it for the show? Darn :\

Straighten what bro? My hair? o_O
Quote by totamaster69

I could flame the **** out of you, but i also love Nile, Unexpect and The Faceless.
Oh man. That has got to be the funniest excuse for not being allowed to go to a concert that I have ever heard. Whatever, there will always be other concerts dude. I wanted to go to a Heaven Shall Burn concert tonight but I didn't cause my friends are douchebags and wouldn't come with. But I must say that you are sadly missing out. I saw Suicide Silence about two weeks ago and they kicked ass.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
wow if you listen to suicide silence why wouldn't you tell your dad that when your are done with him doctors wont be able to recognize his fing face, then tell your mom to pull the trigger...
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
Gallien-Kreuger Backline 600
ESP LTD EC-1000
Line 6 Spider III 75
Page 1 of 2