Would anyone happen to know of any mods (consisting of star wars themes) for the PC games Counter Strike, Age of Empires (or Age of Mythology), or Diablo II?

I've searched google for a bit but haven't found anything. If anyone could help, that'd rock. Thanks
I've seen star wars stuff in Garry's mod before
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
It's called,

Star Wars: Empire at War
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
i know, i know...i don't have enough spare cash around to pick it up, how is that game anyways?
I don't know everyone says it's pretty awesome

ha sorry for being a dick about it,
I don't have any money either
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
The ground battles are nothing special, though they aren't terrible either, the balance seems kind of off. Space battles, however are fantastic and are worth buying the game for on their own.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I was actually looking at screen shots of it in wookiepedia (yes, wookiepedia), the space battles did look awesome...and it's ok sneyob, we all have our moments to act that way. lol

which would you choose?
Battlefront 2 or Empire at war?
Quote by StJimmy88
I was actually looking at screen shots of it in wookiepedia (yes, wookiepedia), the space battles did look awesome...and it's ok sneyob, we all have our moments to act that way. lol

which would you choose?
Battlefront 2 or Empire at war?

Wookiepedia is awesome.

It's hard to say which is better as they're entirely different genres of games. Both are quite excellent, do you prefer First Person Shooters or Real time strategy?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
probably first person...which, I own battlefront 2 for the ps2 so the first person gameplay is severely cut as you cannot see the inside of the vehicles and the controllers make it awkward. I would prefer it on the PC, but I would have to choose first person games, so I would take Battlefront over empire at war. However, I play Age of Mythology so i wouldn't mind RTS's either.
Quote by Carswell98
I've seen star wars stuff in Garry's mod before

duuude i want it
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
wow people still play age of empires and age of mythology? man that brings back memories. I use to be a pro at building campaigns & maps
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
i like to mess around building maps and then just playing them in the map editor preview thing. I'm so lame, it's fun though.