I have recently purchased a Carvin MTS3200 head off eBay for $600(Aus) and was wondering which cab i should buy for it?
I've been looking at the Marshall 1960a (hasnt everyone) and thats the only real cab i know about. Any suggestions for me to try out would be great. I plan to buy second hand.

Thanks
mesa boogies are quite good from what i hear

if u are lof on cash though i would suggest looking at behringer BG412s, i got one of those currently and its a solid amp in volume and tone... the wheels suck though
-----
Peavey 6505+ w/ BG412F
B.C rich platinum pro w/ EMG 81&85
-----
I dont have the money for a Boogie and from what i hear Behringers are fragile.
Keep looking into the 1960a if possible. Also, maybe try checking out the Randal Ra412xc.
The Behringer cabs are alright with a speaker change though from what I've experienced.
marshall or maybe orange just keep ebay-ing it man thats what i did
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

Yeah thats the way i was going
But sometimes you have to wait awhile for a good deal and well my quadbox is gone so i can't play it!
Which is ****
Orange is good, as long as your amp can run at 16 Ohms, because that's what they do their cabs as.
Orange are Excellent but very expensive
'05 Fender Speed Shop So-Cal Stratocaster
'95 Squier Standard Strat

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Orange Dark Terror + PPC212
Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
Quote by omghi2u
Anything with V30's/Greenback.

www.avatarspeakers.com

Winnar. They have awesome deals on the Traditional series.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by omghi2u
Anything with V30's/Greenback.

www.avatarspeakers.com

He's in Australia.

TS, check for used 1960s, Carvin cabs, Orange cabs, or mabye consider building your own. If you're looking at a budget cab, steer clear from Behringer, but try playing a MG412 with a good head.