O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
april 2008 huh?

i never would have guessed....
I have no opinion on this matter.
I haven't had Airheads in a while.

Wait...
Last edited by Doppelgänger at Apr 12, 2008,
Heres an easier solution, get marker on the phone. Yes, he's aware, but before you ask questions, get your facts straight first. Their is no vagina, what their is is a non-existent plane when SOME things might lurk. Get out if you witness any wrongdoings, and report them sooner or later to the local fire captain. You might find yourself asking "why?" Their is NO simple answer, if you find yourself fulfilled enough, you can discover opportunity in the midst of any wildlife massacre, more so, you can sometimes find yourself paranoid of more than a few things. These are unbelievable. Only YOU can dispel all myths of great heroes. Many will be alarmed by the news, but after awhile all "grater - men - type" will figure you correct.
Quote by Exteme_Conflict
Heres an easier solution, get marker on the phone. Yes, he's aware, but before you ask questions, get your facts straight first. Their is no vagina, what their is is a non-existent plane when SOME things might lurk. Get out if you witness any wrongdoings, and report them sooner or later to the local fire captain. You might find yourself asking "why?" Their is NO simple answer, if you find yourself fulfilled enough, you can discover opportunity in the midst of any wildlife massacre, more so, you can sometimes find yourself paranoid of more than a few things. These are unbelievable. Only YOU can dispel all myths of great heroes. Many will be alarmed by the news, but after awhile all "grater - men - type" will figure you correct.

Want to pass me what you're smoking?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
did it take you 14 years to discover this movie?

yes its funny. but was that really necessary?
Quote by daytripper75
did it take you 14 years to discover this movie?

yes its funny. but was that really necessary?

Just found the disc lying under my bed.
Great film. Steve Buscemi is my boy.

Well actually he's not...but I wish he was...
"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
On a side note, TS, love the username. I'd kill to be under you.
Quote by Exteme_Conflict

You know what I think? I think you're lying. I can see it in your eyes.