Hey, I found out a few scales that go together
and that really helps me solo'ing, they are:

E Phrygian
F Lydian
G Mixolydian
A Aeolian
B Lorican
C Ionian

I don't think D Dorian is good here, when I was searching note for note, these were the only scales I found, so correct me if I'm wrong.

I wanted to ask for a list of other 'sets' of scales that go together.
Such as Harmonic Minor, Melodic Minor, Diminished Scale and more.
Thanks!
Those are modes, and despite having the same notes, they are completely different and are used in completely different situations. It's best to forget about them until you've become familiar with the theory behind the major scale and diatonic harmony.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Take a look at the notes they contain...

C D E F G A B

What you're playing over determines the scale you're using. If you're using "all those scales" over one chord progression then all you're doing is playing exactly the same thing but giving it 6 different names...and there's no reason for D Dorian not to work as it contains the same notes.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
so the modes aren't actually acting like scales that you put together ?
can you give me an example of two different scales put together?
Quote by maelstr0m
so the modes aren't actually acting like scales that you put together ?
If I understand what you're asking, you shouldn't think this way.(though I'm sure you can if you want to)

You should think of scales as independent of each other. Once a harmony is established, then many different scales can function within that harmony. But it is still different scales working within a harmonic context and not say a mix of natural/harmonic minor or whatever.

Is this what you were asking?
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
Quote by maelstr0m
It would be common to combine the Natural Minor scale with the blues scale, resulting in the intervals 1 2 b3 4 b5 5 b6 b7. In A (A Nat Minor and A Blues) the notes are A B C D Eb E F G.