k so i know i own a behringer and i know also thats probably whats wrong with it but its really annoying and im no where near getting a new amp so i jsut want to know if i can make it go away

when i play through it every like burst of volume, any note i hit a littl eharder jsut anything that makes the speaker jump, gives of the very very very high pitch scratch like sound...its like rubbing 2 nails together, but it only last for that one little jolt.....i dont mind that much whn i play i can live with it, but when i record it shows up alot, then i get it goin on multiple tracks and it totally ruins what im trying to record.....

any suggestions besides get a non behringer amp (it was given to me i didnt pick it out FYI)

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
nothing??

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Try a different cable? Different bass? See if there's something wrong with your electronics, pups?

Dunno mang.
happens when i play guitar through it too

How hard are you pushing the amp? We all know behringers don't have nearly as much handling as they say they do, so the extra volume may be causing your signal to distort.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
as you said, its a behringer

But seriously, if you cant afford a new one and it really pisses you off get it professionally serviced.
-Home brew tele
-Fender American Strat
-Fender mim Jazz
-Partocaster Strat
In progress: -Soloist build
-Vintage bass refinish

-vox 847 wah
-Blackstar distortion

+Vox AD30VT

"when I die, there won't be a funeral, but a jam session"
Is there an active/passive switch on it? If there is, switch it to active because you're putting your MM through it I'm guessing.

If you've already tried this ignore me .
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
iv always have it in the -10db input hole, and i run the guitar and passive bass throught the passive input jack still happens.........the amp is like a year and a half old it shouldt be starting to wear.....and the amp is always on 0.5 on the volume knob....only been above 2 like 3 times

My Behringer packed in after about a year. Just completely stopped working, it cut out from time to time, then eventually it just made no sound whatsoever.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!