And?
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Castlebravo
who?

Some untalented girl from the UK who got famous through myspace and the fact her dad did that song "Vindaloo" or something.
Offtopic, from that I went through a few random link clicks and as much as I hate Avril Lavigne, I have to admit she looks pretty stunning here (yes I know she's probably heavily airbrushed and caked with makeup, but still...)

Quote by last_biscuit
Offtopic, from that I went through a few random link clicks and as much as I hate Avril Lavigne, I have to admit she looks pretty stunning here (yes I know she's probably heavily airbrushed and caked with makeup, but still...)

Yeah I know what you mean I looked through a few of them and stuff. I laughed at that dude who's going out with Katie Price though tanned with blonde hair, he looks like a right idiot.
Lilly allen would so get it....

>_>

<_<
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by last_biscuit

If only she actually smiled...
Quote by last_biscuit

dude, gross. I'm not really a big fan of the anorexic raccoon look.

lily allen is prettier and way more talented than avril. how DARE you?! you all should be ashamed of yourselves!

EDIT!
Quote by 601210
If only she actually smiled...

It would look like this:
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Last edited by BigFatSandwich at Apr 12, 2008,
I didn't know Lily Allen's godfather was Joe Strummer, that's pretty epic.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
dude, gross. I'm not really a big fan of the anorexic raccoon look.

lily allen is prettier and way more talented than avril. how DARE you?! you all should be ashamed of yourselves!

EDIT!

It would look like this:

+1

EDIT: on the shark thing
Last edited by MoleMania at Apr 12, 2008,
Quote by Draken
I didn't know Lily Allen's godfather was Joe Strummer, that's pretty epic.

Agreed.

But if I wanted to be kept updated on Lily Allen's hairstyle, I'd read Ok! magazine, not come to the Pit.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
^ me.

I'd give her several of them, actually, if she'd let me.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by BigFatSandwich
^ me.

I'd give her several of them, actually, if she'd let me.

I saw that coming.

Is it wrong that I think that Lily Allen is not attractive at all?
Usually, if I see a woman which I personally don't find attractive, I still understand that perhaps someone else would. "Not my type", you know?

Whereas I don't really see what anyone could possibly like about Lily Allen.
Quote by sashki
I saw that coming.

Is it wrong that I think that Lily Allen is not attractive at all?
Usually, if I see a woman which I personally don't find attractive, I still understand that perhaps someone else would. "Not my type", you know?

Whereas I don't really see what anyone could possibly like about Lily Allen.

It's a little strange, but not really wrong.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
It's a little strange, but not really wrong.

I never even considered the possibility of Lily Allen being considered attractive.

I was actually glad to see her on TV the first time, cos I thought it was nice that they let people who aren't aesthetically pleasing become popular musicians, too.
id be mad that this was posted here... but fortunately Lilly Allens hot. (when shes tanned)
I've been here since '04.

Quote by sashki
I never even considered the possibility of Lily Allen being considered attractive.

I was actually glad to see her on TV the first time, cos I thought it was nice that they let people who aren't aesthetically pleasing become popular musicians, too.

Well that's fair enough though. She did get famous on music rather than looks.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I'm proud to say I still have no idea who Lily Allen is. I hope I never do.

Nor have I ever heard an Amy Binthouse song.
Quote by Vermintide

And you managed to do this while living in the YouKay?

Congratulations!
Quote by Vermintide

There's nothing wrong with Lily Allen's music.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by sashki
And you managed to do this while living in the YouKay?

Congratulations!

It's pretty easy when you're a narrow-minded metalhead such as myself.

Also, I understand she pioneered that annoying female vocal style everyone does these days, where they attempt to sound like a coal miner's daughter from Sheffield. Therefore I cannot listen to it until it is obscure and uncool.
Quote by Vermintide
It's pretty easy when you're a narrow-minded metalhead such as myself.

Also, I understand she pioneered that annoying female vocal style everyone does these days, where they attempt to sound like a coal miner's daughter from Sheffield. Therefore I cannot listen to it until it is obscure and uncool.

Same. I've heard her music and didn't like it. She just speaks for most of it.
Quote by TheCatAndMouse
Some untalented girl from the UK who got famous through myspace and the fact her dad did that song "Vindaloo" or something.

She makes good pop songs.
Quote by Vermintide

You live in a bubble.
In/Rainbows
Last edited by Mr. 37 at Apr 12, 2008,
Quote by radio_schizo

x1000

dont post that here. without saying who it is. ppl will think its lilly allen and think I called her attractive :|
I've been here since '04.

Quote by Vermintide

Well Amy Winehouse is a very good singer, with a powerful voice and talent and a great band backing her.

Perhaps you should try something different, unless you're apathetic to the whole idea of variety.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by meh!
Well Amy Winehouse is a very good singer, with a powerful voice and talent and a great band backing her.

Perhaps you should try something different, unless you're apathetic to the whole idea of variety.

No, I love me some variety, as demonstrated by my strides in the field of house-metal.

I'm just apathetic to generic female pop singers. Their music does nothing for me.
Last edited by Vermintide at Apr 12, 2008,
Quote by sashki
Same. I've heard her music and didn't like it. She just speaks for most of it.

That's what the whole genre does basically...

But for the picture...

W

T

F

0.o
Quote by Vermintide
No, I love me some variety, as demonstrated by my strides in the field of house-metal.

I'm just apathetic to generic female pop singers. Their music does nothing for me.

In what way could she be considered generic? Neither her voice nor her music sound like another artist that is present on the pop scene at the moment?

The fact that she is a very, very good jazz singer seperates her from people with similar accents.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by meh!
In what way could she be considered generic? Neither her voice nor her music sound like another artist that is present on the pop scene at the moment?

The fact that she is a very, very good jazz singer seperates her from people with similar accents.

Well, having just listened to some of her music on chooyoub, I stand by "generic". I more meant Lily Allen and her army of imitators, but Winehouse's music still doesn't make me feel anything.

Don't get me wrong, it's nice. It's definitely music. It's not ****. But... It's just a lot of the more typical elements of reggae, R&B and blues thrown together. It doesn't stir any emotion in me.

Just saying she's a good singer doesn't make it great music, just like Steve Vai's immense playing doesn't make him a great songwriter.
Page 1 of 2