Quote by TheCatAndMouse
Bubble Tea? From the UK sorry.

Too bad.

I'll have to agree with the strawberry flavour.
ಥ_ಥ
Honey****ingdew!
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
I could never drink one of those, the things in the bottom remind me too much of the lotus breast.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I looooveee =)

I go to this internet cafe in China town sometimes for a bit of teh gamings and I get bubble tea while I'm there.

I'm not very adventurous to try flavors like lychee lol... so I stick to chocolate.
GARGLING FOAMY SPIT
YOUR THROAT IS VIOLENTLY SLIT
THESE SYMPTOMS WON'T REMIT
YOU'RE FORCED TO CHOKE ON IT!
Quote by evanm31
Bubble Tea sucks. Whenever I get one it's always way to sweet and makes my stomach hurt. And all those little bubble things are annoying to eat and taste bad.

NO U
ಥ_ಥ
That is nasty stuff and I am into asian stuff(read: girls).

ARIZONA TEA FTW!!!!
i like strawberry snow bubble
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Im not into any of the growing Asian trends..I don't like the food, I don't like the tea, I don't like the style.. I like some of the technology..but even most of it is just too much for my taste.
Growing? This was played out 5 yrs ago. I'm Asian and live in an Asian community though.
Fender Strat
Genz.Benz Black Pearl 1x12
Quote by omghi2u
Growing? This was played out 5 yrs ago. I'm Asian and live in an Asian community though.

I just haven't been able to keep pace with any of it, Asian culture moves so fast and I'm just not used to any of the stuff. I went in a Chinese grocery and there was about 1200 things I didn't even know existed
screw those western flavors. Green tea or any of the other traditional tea flavors sweetened and with bubbles and milk= excellent. Too bad theyre so damn expensive in NZ
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
My friends always go their but I haven't had it. My friend compared drinking one to sucking a dick so that didn't help motivate me to try one lol
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
Bubble Tea is pretty great but I hate the shuit at the bottom that u suck up with the straw when u get near the end. fackin gross

[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Goddamnit, you have all these munchies europeans have never heard of.

Believe it or not in Canada we actually have ketchup flavoured chips haha
I drink it almost every day haha (I live in China)... usually i take the neutral flavour.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by Canne
I drink it almost every day haha (I live in China)... usually i take the neutral flavour.

... Wait... Neutral flavor? ... Like water?
Quote by the_poison125
... Wait... Neutral flavor? ... Like water?

no not really... like... tea... milk... something, I don't really know haha. but that's how they call it at the place where I buy it.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by Canne
no not really... like... tea... milk... something, I don't really know haha. but that's how they call it at the place where I buy it.

Haha ok then ... *walks away slowly*
Quote by imgooley

ARIZONA TEA FTW!!!!

YES!!!

Their Green Tea and StressRX Tea is the best!
Quote by Øttər
I actually cannot think of a downside to tung oiling a neck. You should try it.
No, it's like milk tea (or whatever flavor you choose) with chewy tapioca balls in it.
Quote by Blackholesun00
Bubble Tea is the shit. Discuss. What's your favourite flavour? Strawberry = Simply amazing.

me loves strawberry

good choice my friend,good choice =)

*edit* the tapioca balls are nice spit balls...just to let you people know
When will people realise that the only tea which is good to drink, is the traditional brown tea; Orange Pekoe, Darjeeling, Assam, Ceylon; those are the real teas, those are the teas on men. Not these "save the Earth, man," teas which match with your favourite pair of sandals.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Haven't tried it, it looks gross though.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.