On a cheap amp I bought, it has an in/out plug labeled 'H/P'. What is it? The amp has FX send and return, but I doubt it's for a footswitch, since it's H/P, not F/S.

Any ideas? Is it high pass?


EDIT: Sorry for thread title, I mean to say H / P.
Last edited by BGSM at Apr 12, 2008,
tell us what amp it is and we can find out

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
There's literally nothing on the internet about it, it's a Rocktek RK20B. Solid State, alright cleans, no on board distortion - with my OS-2, it sounds like crap.
headphones. bro headphones
-Home brew tele
-Fender American Strat
-Fender mim Jazz
-Partocaster Strat
In progress: -Soloist build
-Vintage bass refinish

-vox 847 wah
-Blackstar distortion

+Vox AD30VT

"when I die, there won't be a funeral, but a jam session"
Is this the same $12 amp you couldn't get any sound outta'?