I looked at both these guitars today, liked them both, and found I was falsely under the impression that I would be awesome at pinch harmonics if I had active pickups.
The F-250 is reduced to $1000 (AU$) and the MH-400 is reduced to $1500. My main questions:

Is agathis (body of F-250) a crappy wood?
Are the EMG 81/85s (on the MH-400) much better than the ESP LH 301s (on the F-250)?
Is neck-thru construction (F-250) better than set-thru construction (MH-400)?
Why can I never get pinch harmonics to sound at guitar stores?
I am so tired of rhetorical questions. Or am I?
While the neck-thru on the 250 will be better but MH-400 is better than the 250 all together.

Its really no question, if you can afford the MH-400, go for it.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
I've just had a thought. The dude at the store today seemed keener on the F series than the Mhs (coz they look awesome among other reasons), and suggested the F-400FM (similar specs to the MH but no floyd rose), but a trem system is a must for me. does any1 know how much/difficult it is to install a good trem system?
I am so tired of rhetorical questions. Or am I?
Quote by invaderzim31
I've just had a thought. The dude at the store today seemed keener on the F series than the Mhs (coz they look awesome among other reasons), and suggested the F-400FM (similar specs to the MH but no floyd rose), but a trem system is a must for me. does any1 know how much/difficult it is to install a good trem system?

On a hardtail guitar? It's gonna be very very hard. You'd have to route some wood to fit the trem, then carve some more to add springs at the back of the guitar. THEN you have to change your nut to accomodate a locking nut.

Just get the MH-400.