hallo ppl im back again

Ive come up with two possible basses can i have some comments please

Ltd Bass Guitar (Araya) Signature

and

Warwick Corvette Taranis 5-String

So can you UGer's rate and talk about teh basses.
Have you tried them yet in a shop? If not, try look at doing it!

There's no need to act like that however.
Well, It depends on what kind of music your going to play.Personally, Id go for the warwick and I think It would do a better job at most generas than the ESP.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
warwick over ltd any day of the week and i don't even like warwicks, they are just overall better basses
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
The warwick will be a better all round investment. I've played the ESP Tom Araya models and they suck for anything else except metal.
warwick
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Don't buy a Warwick, especially not a 5er, without trying them out first.
Quote by smb
Don't buy a Warwick, especially not a 5er, without trying them out first.

Also, really consider the Taranis carefully, as it is entirely passive, so loses the flexabilty and edge of active electronics. Also, I find that Warwicks don't suit humbuckers very well, and the bridge humbuckers of the Taranis will just dominate the tone, rather than the woods as in most Warwicks.

For a Warwick to try out, really consider a Corvette standard, as I feel these are by far the best value instrument Warwick offers (you get an incredible instrument, especially for the price. Almost all Warwicks justify the price when you play them, the corvettes just have the edge as they don't have any real body sculpting).

Though you cannot just order one online. The neck shape is totally different to most other necks, and you either love or hate it.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Play the Warwick before you buy. Warwick 5 strings have really fat necks.
Quote by Zycho
Play the Warwick before you buy. Warwick 5 strings have really fat necks.

Actually, the necks aren't particularly wide, or deep. What is different is the neck profile, which makes the neck feel deeper than it is.

However, this leads to the necks feeling very clumbersome if they aren't the necks for you (apparently, I've always liked the shape).
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1