Will my truss rod get warped if i leave it with only 5 strings for a day and a half?
I just snapped my last E string and its a staurday night here. And we dont have sunday trading where i am so i wont be able to get a new one until monday morning. Will this effect my truss rod much? (the strings are 10 -50)
OK, THIS DOES ABSOULOUTLY NOTHING i DO THIS ALL THE tIME SOMETIMES i'VE DONE IT FOR A WEEK IT DIDN'T DO.....................anything
I usually get paranoid and release the tension on the other E string when that happens :P So you could do that if you want, but a couple of days is nothing. For the neck to warp it takes a long time with uneven tension.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix
I had my low E missing for around 2 months, then when I bought new strings both B strings snapped and still are, so I wouldn't worry about it.
Your friendship is a fog, that disappears when the wind re-directs (YEAH!)
maybe a little bit but you wont really notice and when you put strings back(if same gauge) it will be the same
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Quote by lp_std
nope. dont worry about it

+1
Washburn X50 PROFE
Dean Custom 450
Morley PWA Pro Series Wah
Big Muff Rams head
Zoom G2
Ibanez Phase Tone
Randall RG75 G3

Tales of Ale: http://www.talesofale.com
Lol i had my guitar with only 5 strings for several months and it's still fine.