Page 1 of 2
Breakfest...what does the pit eat for breakfest?..i usually have a bagel B.E.L.T and a coffee from Tim's..
toast
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

All in all, a very productive day.
muesli with milk, plain yogurt and honey

EDIT - isn't it spelled breakfast
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
If I sleep in I usually miss breakfast. After having toast and cereal for 18 years straight I'm kinda of them so I just eat random other things. Fruit is usually the answer.
Quote by #1 synth
Brilliant

Quote by Pl3h-B0y
nachocheeez, that was awesome.
Reese Puffs cereal :p
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
I usually have some cereal and a coffee for breakfast.
It's disappointing, though, that breakfast appears to be a festival of some sort in your house but not mine..
Any cereal that's in the cupboard, I really have no preference, I don't like breakfast for some reason, I just force myself to eat something cos I'm so goddam hungry
The generic versions of frosted mini wheats and cinnamon toast crunch.
Quote by suthy16
I usually have some cereal and a coffee for breakfast.
It's disappointing, though, that breakfast appears to be a festival of some sort in your house but not mine..

haha its not a festival...i just usually dont have breakfest untill i'm at work cuz im always late as it is..lol

Edit:nutrigrains are good to
usually oatmeal crisp maple nut with orange juice and a blueberry muffin. Sometimes a spicy bagel with strawberry creamcheese, and other times are just random things. This is assuming i'm up before 11am in time to eat breakfast.

P.S.- TIM'S FTW
Quote by Shadowplay13
haha its not a festival...i just usually dont have breakfest untill i'm at work cuz im always late as it is..lol

Edit:nutrigrains are good to

*sigh* I still don't think you get it.. lol
Cereal or toast. I'll have a butterie if there is one though, so good.
I thought this was gonna be some huge Breakfast convention or something due to the title "Breakfest".

Damn you unintended pun!!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by suthy16
*sigh* I still don't think you get it.. lol

no probably not....oh well
Either museli, fruit and fibre cereal or oats with raisins and banana. Or often a combo of everything + milk of course.
Haribo Starmix.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by sebastian_96
I thought this was gonna be some huge Breakfast convention or something due to the title "Breakfest".

Damn you unintended pun!!

Thankyou, I found that somewhat entertaining.
Toast or just some bread with honey and some juice. My dad gets up at like 06.15 so he just drives off to work, and I'm the first one that gets up after that (I'm downstairs around 07.25-07.30, I'm a shower addict) and I really don't have the time to make coffee, which makes me sad
Cold pizza and warm beer.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Waffles with honey and a glass of any juice or milk are my usual breakfast
This morning I ate 2 big rolo cookies. But I had a bowl of bran flakes for lunch so its all good.
Quote by Shadowplay13
Breakfest...what does the pit eat for breakfest?..i usually have a bagel B.E.L.T and a coffee from Tim's..

What does the E stand for?
Scrambled eggs with onions, mushrooms, peppers, and cheese.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
I don't do mornings. I generally have a sandwich or something when I get up, between 12 and 2 usually.
Quote by Powerhouse
Lobster

Just a cup of tea and cornflakes with lots of sugar on them for me on a college morning.
If i got eggs and alot of time (as well as mushrooms, onion, garlic, cheese, butter and ham) i'll make an omlette.
Page 1 of 2