Page 1 of 2
No just waaait.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
...long up your hairs?

just wait, like the rest of us.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I refuse to conform to one of these reply chains.

There is nothing to my knowledge which makes hair grow faster. I know rogaine does something though...
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
just wait
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

just masturbate.
David St. Hubbins: Dozens of people spontaneously combust each year. It's just not really widely reported.
- Spinal Tap
What most people don't realise is that most people with long hair look like scruffy losers.

On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I believe you mean decrease it;s grow time, and no the only way is to wait. There are plenty of myths, but they are only myths.
Do you use a BR-600?
If so, click here to join the group thats made for you!
Actually, get your hair regularly trimmed, like once a month, you will notice it will grow extremely faster. It took me like a year to get from a short caeser style haircut to 'almost' reach my shoulders. This seemed really slow... So I asked some people and hairdressers, and they all said to regularly trim. I've been doing that about once a month if I can and notice my hair is now about 2 inches past my shoulders all within like 3 months. This is working great, and I don't intend to stop!

As for conditioners and stuff, shampoo regularly, but only use conditioner once every couple days. That's what my sisters says anyways...
Quote by vigenharutyunya
Hey guys gonna long up my hairs… um is there anything (shampoo or that kinda stuff) which will increase my hair’s growing time??
Umm kinda insane question but anyway if there is an advice for me…

Why would you want to increase it?
You like it
Quote by METAL MILITIA1
keep trimmin it like .000001mm every four weeks. I used to have long hair

You honestly think that this'll make it grow faster?
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
Cutting it does cause it to grow faster. Also, the masturbation thing was almost correct, hair grows fast when someone anticipates sex. So, when you're sitting in class keep dreaming about that wank when you get home.
Quote by meh!
What most people don't realise is that most people with long hair look like scruffy losers.

Haha true (I did when I had long hair)
Miracle Grow. It won't work but it'll give you something to do while you wait.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Reject_666_6
You honestly think that this'll make it grow faster?

It gets rid of split ends which would otherwise snap off.

More than .000001mm but getting it trimmed regularly will make it easier to get long hair.
Perseverance (or however its' spelled) is the key here - after a while (say 6 months or so) it'll just look a bit silly, but a year gives you enough length for it to look pretty solid
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
No, just wait, I've been growing mine out from a short haircut since I was thirteen; I'm fifteen - nearly sixteen - and it's on my shoulders. Be patient; just stay sane my imagining the headbanging possibilities ahead of you.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Alanr
no, just wat

EDIT: wait*

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by vigenharutyunya
To get my hair long as soon as possible

You said to 'increase growing time'. That means you want to increase the amount of time it takes to grow. You should have said 'To increase growing speed' or 'to decrease growing time'.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
wait it out.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
If it outs more outwards, thin, trim then grow again. Repeat.

If you don't think it's growing, do that. Waiting won't help.

EDIT: Speed? Keep it healthy. Don't brush too much, use natural shampoo every other day, yep. That should do it.
Listen to more metal!

Just kidding, I used to have long hair. Trimming it regularly helps it look nice but I've read about it and there is pretty much no way to make your hair grow faster. It grows about half an inch a month.
Page 1 of 2