Hey UG.

I'm having some problems with my JEN crybaby. I know its a model from the 70's. When i first got it it was working fine, sounding awesome and all that other jaz.

At the moment though whenever i go to activate it it makes the sound of the guiotar very low (volume wise), it also creates a hiss. When i rock the pedal with it activated the hiss changes, as though the filter on it is still working. Can anyone give me some help as how to solve this? Does anybody know what the problem is?

Thanks in advance.
have you changed the battery yet?
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
MY MXR phase was doing something similar. It used to distort when activated, but I changed the battery and now it's fine.
thanks for the responses, il try and fine a new battery but may have to wait until tomarrow, guess i can wait. Thanks a lot =)
Well if you use pedal a lot, I would suggest getting an adapter, cause It's a pain to go to the store every week or so to get a new battery and pay about 2 dollars. So adapter is better in the long run. But there are several pedals that don't take adapters which is a bummer.
or just don't leave your cable plugged into the wah's input jack. that's what drains batteries so fast.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by UnsignedRecords
or just don't leave your cable plugged into the wah's input jack. that's what drains batteries so fast.

I experiment with effects, a lot so my batteries drain even faster. And I never leave my plug in
thanks for the response guys.

it was just the sodding battery, and this pedal doesnt have an AC adaptor, i think i may have to mod it ...
Quote by sum_ugly_man
I experiment with effects, a lot so my batteries drain even faster. And I never leave my plug in

oh really, interesting. at least you know
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008