I was on some other thread just minutes ago and they were talking about top tabbers. And when I changed the category to top 100 tabs by hits. I noticed that 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' had suddenly become number 2 since after the American Idol show. I mean holy ****, it went from probably like way under a 1000 to 5000 hits in a few days.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
You sound surprised?
I play guitar. So I joined a club about it.

Quote by copet
Why has Kirk Hammett not been in G3? Figure Joe has invited him but he is too busy with Metallica?

It's a well-known (well, at least for me...) fact that Americans watch too much tv.

/generalizing
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
Guitar Hero does the same thing!
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
So what you are saying is... People don't search for songs they haven't heard? And when they hear them on TV they know them and search for them?

Yeah, that's... That's just effed up!
No kidding. It's like when "Hey There Delilah" overtook Stairway in votes for about three of four months. Totally ignoring the fact that I dislike the song, it is extremely simple, and shouldn't be too difficult to play by ear with a little thought.

So yeah, the more publicity a song gets, the more hits its going to have. Simple as that.
While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
Ehh...

It's quite embarising considering what people are saying, but I just looked up 'I Wanna Be Your Dog' after watching a show that featured it in the soundtrack. i've always liked the song, the show just reminded me.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Yeah, especially with Guitar Hero also. I was just amazed at how many hits it got in a few days.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR