Page 1 of 2
When people are like

"omg you're such a poser, you like rap AND metal omg omg"

i think it should be okay to listen to all kinds of music without other people bringing their **** into your ****
You're right, people should listen t-

Wait, you listen to rap AND metal?

Poser.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Yes.

I got called a poser by a bunch of random scene kids at GC once. I never figured out why
word

edit:
Quote by CowboyUp
Yes.

I got called a poser by a bunch of random scene kids at GC once. I never figured out why

they called you a poser???
they are epicly wrong according to what bands you like
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Do what you want to do and don't give a **** about what other people say.
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." -Carl Sagan

Alvarez RD-8
Ibanez Jet King 2
ya but i dont like rap what so ever so when there talking about rap and being in your face about it then talk about the same metal you like, im like wtf dont go listen to something that most metal heads dont like then come into this genre. but most people like that are obnoxious and loud so that doesnt help.
It pisses me off when I'm negatively stereotyped just because of the music I listen too or how I am really...
Quote by CowboyUp
Yes.

kill them, no one loves them.
Quote by CowboyUp
Yes.

its all good
once i went to an Otep concert and there was some emo ass band playing
they were all like "omg im soooooo coooolllll with my tight black pants"
they pretty much got called faggots and crap though out their whole preformance
Quote by B1ackout
Pfft.
Rap AND metal?
Poser.

Seems like Kensai beat you to the punch.
ZING!
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

I got called an elitist cause I was in a music shop and I pulled out some SHEET music for a Muse song I was going to play.
Quote by BloodlessMurder
When people are like

i think it should be okay to listen to all kinds of music without other people bringing their **** into your ****

Never had that happen to me
I've done it a few times but I realized how stupid it is.....I think that's where a lot of elitism is spawned from, fear of posing.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by hazzmatazz
It pisses me off when I'm negatively stereotyped just because of the music I listen too or how I am really...

People call me emo and it makes me sad.

Oh the irony.

But I'm happy with my life, so screw them. But yeah I never get called a poser.
If you get upset by people calling you're a poser, then, well, I'm counting down until your suicide.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
One of my friend calls me a poser all the time if I'm wearing the shirt of a band, when she looks like a ****ing freak. Fishnet tights? Please.
Quote by freddaahh
If you get upset by people calling you're a poser, then, well, I'm counting down until your suicide.

I don't really get upset its like you I wanna break the persons jaw.
if you dont know someone and dont have anything good to say about them then dont say anything at all.
If you really liked rap and metal you'd kill the people who dissed you, that's what Anthrax and Public Enemy would do then they'd turn it up and bring the noise.
Quote by BloodlessMurder
When people are like

there are loads more kinds of music out there...

not just rap and metal.

why can't people just explore music for once..
Quote by BloodlessMurder
I don't really get upset its like you I wanna break the persons jaw.
if you dont know someone and dont have anything good to say about them then dont say anything at all.

So I can't have an opinion that contrasts with yours?

Fascist.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
So I can't have an opinion that contrasts with yours?

Fascist.

I think its more like retarded flaming...theres a difference between "You like rap and metal, thhats cool, i dont."

and

"OMG you're a poser because you like rap AND metal!!"
Its actually Poseur...

Anyways, Billerica is the biggest Poseur town is Massachusetts. I myself am part of the few non-poseurs. Few of the poseurs we have are the:

1. "chavs"
2. "preps"
3. "punks"
4. "ghetto"
██████████████████████████████
The only thing that annyos me slightly is being called emo when I wear a band-shirt that is near the farthest thing from it. I'd really like to know when bands like Blind Guradian and Sonata Arctica were considered emo, but hey I just brush it off.
I like whatever I like, no matter what anyone says so I don't care. Besides, I'm listening to it because I like it, not because I'm trying to "pose" as a certain stereotype.
Honestly, who really WANTS to be the weird metalhead that no one likes? Why would I pose as that?
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Wiirdo
One of my friend calls me a poser all the time if I'm wearing the shirt of a band, when she looks like a ****ing freak. Fishnet tights? Please.

Actually, depending on the given attractiveness of said girl, that would be hot.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
What would they say about me? I listen to everything from black metal to cool jazz...
And rap =3
I like rap, feel free to use that as an argument against me.
Quote by Ralbert07
Its actually Poseur...

Anyways, Billerica is the biggest Poseur town is Massachusetts. I myself am part of the few non-poseurs. Few of the poseurs we have are the:

1. "chavs"
2. "preps"
3. "punks"
4. "ghetto"

HAHAHAHAHA Do you have a folder with a section for each with pictures and notes on how to distinguish between them?

Don't know if you meant it but way to go on sounding like a proper ponce..

On Topic:

Fact is everyone cares about what other think of them, some more than others. The fact that you judge others and feel the need to differenciate one individual to another prooves that.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
No, because this never happens to me even though I listen to rap and metal, I just don't hang around with douche bags.
Quote by Kensai
You're right, people should listen t-

Wait, you listen to rap AND metal?

Poser.

Wait

It spells POSEUR, you n00b.

Poser refers to a person who misspells Poseur

Poser.
My Spanish Hearts
Quote by B1ackout
Pfft.
Rap AND metal?
Poser.

+1

I hate rap, but if that's what floats your boat, go for it.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
ive never had anyone say that to me, and i listen to all different genres.

anyone that says that is just close minded.
Quote by rx_eb

Wait

It spells POSEUR, you n00b.

Poser refers to a person who misspells Poseur

Poser.

Wasn't that what I was doing?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████