i8 know i should put this in the drug thread but i dont care.im 14 about 128 punds and im 5-10 how many teylonol would it take to get me ****ed up if n e 1 knows
John 5Dimebag DarrelJimi HendrixSlash Foo Fighters

Judging by your stats about 3 boxes of pills
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
yes, just take as many as you can possibly get your hands on. there are no harmful side effects from OD'ing on tylenol...
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
Quote by CrashedTheShow3
lol. Your spelling reflects your intelligence.

Was it really necessary for you to come in and insult him?
yeah sorry about the spelling im already drunk.I just wanna die and get it over with.what do u do when you care for a girl so f***in much but they dont care one bit abtout you?

Quote by slash457
yeah sorry about the spelling im already drunk.I just wanna die and get it over with.what do u do when you care for a girl so f***in much but they dont care one bit abtout you?

You realize you're still a child and that you've got an infinite amount of opportunities ahead of you.
Quote by Archaon
You realize you're still a child and that you've got an infinite amount of opportunities ahead of you.

Hi, I'm floppypick and I approve this message.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by slash457

Oh dear.

Killing yourself over a girl at your age is the most pathetic thing you could do. Sorry to be rude but seriously, you'll forget her in a few weeks so get over yourself.
Quote by floppypick
Hi, I'm floppypick and I approve this message.

As do I!
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by Archaon
Was it really necessary for you to come in and insult him?

Yes, considering he's trying to kill himself by ODing on Tylenol.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
1) You have alot of time in your life to find another girl
2) ODing on Tylenol isn't fun, I've been at that time in my life too and well.. getting your stomach pumped isn't fun AT ALL
3) Please see that this isn't the way to go about things
Stop b*tching ; start a revolution
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Also think about the affect you'd have on other people's lives, its the most selfish thing anyone could do as it destroys lifes and other people are left to deal with it for the rest of theirs.

Plenty of fish in the sea....................i just hope you got the bait
Still awaiting his invitation to the coalition of intelligent pit users....

How many kids with ADD does it take to change a lightbulb?

Lets go ride our bikes
Quote by CrashedTheShow3

You didn't know that at the time, and even still, that only makes you seem worse.
Do you enjoy adding to other people's misery? Are you really that much of a tit?
Quote by slash457
i8 know i should put this in the drug thread but i dont care.im 14 about 128 punds and im 5-10 how many teylonol would it take to get me ****ed up if n e 1 knows

Well, thats pretty much the same as me sooo...... YOu're gonna need to have buy all of your drugstores backorder tylenol for the next 2 mongths if you wanna get ****faced on iit.

.... Or you could be a real man and do heavy drugs.
Ten bucks if you inject heroin in ur eyeballs!
Quote by slash457

GROW A PAIR OF FCUKING BALLS YOU RETARD. I recently went throug ha break up thats worse than yours and i was sad but im fine now, suck it up you pussy. seirosuly you need to stop being a baby, no one is holding your hand, be a man.
Quote by slash457

Why not jump off a very tall building with fireworks strapped to your stomach?

Trust me, kid. There are much more creative ways to kill yourself.
morphine would be better

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by jasp0r
Oh dear.

Killing yourself over a girl at your age is the most pathetic thing you could do. Sorry to be rude but seriously, you'll forget her in a few weeks so get over yourself.

+1 you'll find someone new, in your mind youre making it a bigger deal than it really is, go find a coke addict, they can always make you smile
I breathe air.
Quote by slash457

Fail.

*reported*
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Quote by CrashedTheShow3

im not trying to od on tylenol i just wanna get high before i do it

I'd jump out from a building instead if i were you, it's much faster

Or hang yourself in the woods! such lovely scenery to die to
He may be going about this totally wrong but you guys really don't have to be assholes about it..

or better yet, please just close this thread.
Stop b*tching ; start a revolution
Quote by Archaon
You didn't know that at the time, and even still, that only makes you seem worse.
Do you enjoy adding to other people's misery? Are you really that much of a tit?

Exactly, I figured he wanted to get high. You can't get high on Tylenol. By the time you take enough to get high you'll overdose. Therefore I deemed him an idiot.

Besides, he's an idiot for wanting to kill himself at 14. I'm 14, and trust me nothings worth killing yourself over at 14. He's an idiot.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Quote by slash457
im not trying to od on tylenol i just wanna get high before i do it

Erm, you are aware that Tylenol is acetaminophen? You can't get high from that.

Buy a dimebag like a normal teenager...
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Beautifulxo
He may be going about this totally wrong but you guys really don't have to be assholes about it..

or better yet, please just close this thread.

He's just attention whoring. If he was serious he wouldn't have posted it here
Quote by CrashedTheShow3
Exactly, I figured he wanted to get high. You can't get high on Tylenol. By the time you take enough to get high you'll overdose. Therefore I deemed him an idiot.

Besides, he's an idiot for wanting to kill himself at 14. I'm 14, and trust me nothings worth killing yourself over at 14. He's an idiot.

dude seriously f*** you.u probabley have the perfect life white picket fence perfect family.my lifes more f***ed up than u know so f *** u

Don't be an idiot
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...