Poll: How does UG like ramen?
Poll Options
View poll results: How does UG like ramen?
Cooked with the spice.
86 71%
Raw.
15 12%
Cook with the spice and a egg.
20 17%
Voters: 121.
Page 1 of 2
Fried with an egg and some chikinz.

edit: with the beef seasoning on top.
Last edited by FireandFlames at Apr 12, 2008,
Never had Ramen.

Try Super Noodles BBQ Beef - You'll never look back.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
shrimp flavored...

but tempura udon beats it hands down... thicker noodles with fried shrimp for the win
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
cooked with the spice AND an egg??? sounds interesting....
*runs off to find ramen noodles and eggs*
Buy noodles, buy fresh prawns, buy toast, buy lemon juice and mayo.

Throw away noodles, peel prawns, put praws on toast with lemon jiuce and mayo on.

ENJOY!
...And the worms ate into his brain.
Quote by Joe Dudeman
cooked with the spice AND an egg??? sounds interesting....
*runs off to find ramen noodles and eggs*

+1, i havent ate Ramen Noodles with eggs, i eat the beef or chicken ones with the spice stuff, cooked and everything, somehow every once in a while i **** up cooking them though *_* i dont know how i accomplish it...
I breathe air.
Quote by EirikFtw
Buy noodles, buy fresh prawns, buy toast, buy lemon juice and mayo.

Throw away noodles, peel prawns, put praws on toast with lemon jiuce and mayo on.

ENJOY!

why buy noodles when you're just gonna throw it away
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Quote by Donkey Fly
Never had Ramen.

Try Super Noodles BBQ Beef - You'll never look back.

are they 12 cents a package? How about $1.30 for a twelve pack? hm?
Quote by midi pure
why buy noodles when you're just gonna throw it away

so you would read my post

I'm sorry.....
...And the worms ate into his brain.
Quote by fattypaty105
I guess im the only one who eats the noodles raw =(

I'm eating them raw right now!
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

I'm hungry for ramen atm but all I have is the generic Maruchan kind. What kind of yummy stuff could I add into it and how?
Cooked without the spice and drain the water.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE

best kind ever

oh yeah and i like it with most of the water drained out but with some left in, makes it easier to slurp up =P
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Ramen noodles.....
These fuckers make sick. The are sooo effing gross. Plus has a high odium content.
I ****ing love ramen.
epiphone les paul standard
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
Where's the 'with butter' option?
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Ramen noodles are the business! If it were physically possible to, without scalding my penis, I would have sweaty sex with Ramen noodles.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by IcePh0enix
Shrimp flavor ftw.

I LOVE the shrimp but no one I know likes it. They're all about the chicken flavors.
How do you cook it with an egg? What does it do to make it better? Seriously, I've never heard of doing that and I basically live on ramen noodles.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by Seef
I LOVE the shrimp but no one I know likes it. They're all about the chicken flavors.

I love the shrimp ones if it's cup form.

The regular package ones don't appeal to me.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
just cooked with the flavoring they give you.

i like to crush up saltine crackers and put them in as well.
Quote by daytripper75
just cooked with the flavoring they give you.

i like to crush up saltine crackers and put them in as well.

That's exactly how I do them. I never tried putting anything else on them though, any suggestions?
I agree with whoever said the package Ramen is better than the cup. **** the cup! How dare you try to give me vegetables! *bitchslaps the cup*

I cook it the normal way, I guess. I drain out some of the excess soup, otherwise it gets soggy. I like mine not soggy, half raw I guess you could say. It says cook for 3 minutes, 2:59 for me.
Quote by mh400nt
Me too man, I cant remember ever actually laughing out loud for ages due to the internet, omegasus is just....hes just awesome

Quote by Smokey Amp
I'm pretty sure guys don't get breast cancer.
Step 1: Put water in a cooking pot
Step 2: Put a teensy bit of butter in the water (Adds for cholesterol, cuz everyone loves high cholesterol)
Step 3: Boil the noodles in the water (Butter will melt, duh)
Step 4: Drain all but about one quarter of the water and add spice\
Step 5: Drain the rest of the water after mixing spice and add egg while noodles are still hot
Step 6: Mix and enjoy
Step 7: Do it all over again
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Due to extreme brokeness, that's literally all I've at for the last month, and I still find them delicious. I got this kim chee ramen from an Asian grocery store a while back and I've never been able to find it since, that's the tastiest ramen every. Be sure to get a few packages if you ever see it, 'tis yummy.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Heh. I was at a friend's house last night and he made some ramen for himself. I commented on how long it had been since I'd had any, so today I went and bought a twelve pack of chicken and two individual beef packets. I proceeded to make and eat the beef, and it was delicious.

I used to make them by adding only about half of the spice, since that's more than enough to give it flavor, and just just eyeballing the water rather than actually measuring it, but I didn't put quite enough in and they came out a little slimey. Still delicious, though, and I've yet to have a heart attack.
I add mushrooms to mine, also shrimp is always good. And then I let the noodles and the mushrooms and shrimp boil together for a while and then I add the spices and a bit of salt cause mushrooms suck out a bit of the taste. and then I wait till it becomes extreme. Then it's eating time.
ok, i have a mini rant concerning westerners and ramen noodles.

what the **** is wrong with the majority of you westerners? Seriously, what the **** is wrong with you? When i see what you lot do with your noodles theres a certain rage that just comes over me, and i want to start destroying furniture. My god, i swear its the worst thing in the world when i see westerners do this. I feel like summoning a giant plague to make you puke and never get near a packet of ramen again. The blatant disrespect for ramen is whats causing so many problems in this world.

stop. throwing. away. the. soup. before you eat the damn noodles!!!!
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Page 1 of 2