Page 1 of 2
What's the Best Concert(s) You Have Attended??

Muse 03 Absolution

Tool 06 10000 Days

Dream Theater 98 Infinity

Megadeth 95 Youthanasia

Page and Plant 95 Unledded

Meshuggah/Machinehead 95

QOTSA songs for the deaf tour 03
Last edited by R0ck1tL8wnCh81r at Apr 12, 2008,
Not many artists come my way to be honest. Although we have Bob Dylan, Alice Cooper, and Leonard Cohen coming soon .

The best so far that I went to is the Australian Pink Floyd Band a few years back. Amazing job those guys did.
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." -Carl Sagan

Alvarez RD-8
Ibanez Jet King 2
Quote by Pinkbelly
Not many artists come my way to be honest. Although we have Bob Dylan, Alice Cooper, and Leonard Cohen coming soon .

The best so far that I went to is the Australian Pink Floyd Band a few years back. Amazing job those guys did.

I saw them man...what did you think of the backing singer on the great gig in the sky? she was awesome. gonna see them next week again.
Aaron Carter.

No lie.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
The Rolling Stones, Red Hot Chili Peppers, One Night of Queen (an amazing Queen tribute band).

I also saw Bob Dylan in '07, but it wasn't a great concert.

EDIT: I forgot John Mayer/Ben Folds
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Last edited by nosushi4you at Apr 12, 2008,
Quote by R0ck1tL8wnCh81r
I saw them man...what did you think of the backing singer on the great gig in the sky? she was awesome. gonna see them next week again.

Oh you lucky s@%$!

I thought she was amazing too. In my opinion they did an brilliant job, probably the best tribute band I have ever seen.

EDIT: Various edits :p
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." -Carl Sagan

Alvarez RD-8
Ibanez Jet King 2
Last edited by Pinkbelly at Apr 12, 2008,
Iron maiden
testament
belphegor
necrophagist
cattle decapitation
decapitated
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
Megadeth and Machine head march 14 2008,Bangalore,India...some of the Indian bands were good,too
In Flames, Turbonegro, Kaizers Orchestra and Metallica / Maiden this summer.
Why can’t a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly?

Quote by Curious Jeff
These posts are too long. Just do some drugs
Dillinger Escape Plan @ Astoria, so many battle scars! And they scaled the whole ceiling haha
my favorites i've been to were

Of A Revolution

Warped Tour (went for stuff like Big D and the Kids Table, Bad Religion, etc)

Tool

but all the best concerts i've been to have been local bands =/ put on a better show with a better atmosphere i suppose.
I breathe air.
van halen 07, red hot chili peppers 07
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Trans-Siberian Orcestra

epic
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Artist
IbanezGXR20
Line 6 Spider ll 75
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Nano Small Stone
Alvarez FF60WR

Labyrinth Within
Rock The Bells w/ RATM, Wu-Tang, Public Enemy, Cypress Hill, EPMD, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, and some others

Pearl Jam

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

System of A Down

Green Day

Sammy Hagar (im not a huge fan, but it was a great show. it was at House of Blues, so it was a small setting, which i think made it better.)

Rush (well, this isnt until July, but i know it would be on the list, so im putting up now. )
"Weird Al" Yankovic

. That guy's freaking hilarious
██████████████████████████████
I hate how I live by the Gorge, but the only concert I'm ever interested in is the Sasquatch Festival. It might be better this year though, cause Dave Matthews Band and Rush will be there this year.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
As i lay dying with august burns red, evergreen terrece, and still remains

escape the fate was pretty good at a festival i was at as well
Paganfest on Monday at the Rios Leeds It was Fantastic, all 5 bands were good but Eluveitie, Korpiklaani and Moonsorrow were amazing live
I saw Turisas about 6 weeks ago in the Sheffield Corporation, they are a brilliant live band! Alestorm, one of their support acts, were also really good
Deep Purple, with support from Styx and Thin Lizzy, last year was pretty good. So were The Hives.
I could go on, but I won't.
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
I saw buckethead. that was an awesome show, but I was more impressed with the opening act then I was with him. Shred is kool and all but **** the first guy was amazing. look up "that1guy" on youtube and watch one of his music videos for "one" or "buttmachine"
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by Msu_Man04
Foo Fighters, back in February in Detroit. They are so amazing... Not even kidding. One of the best live bands ever, in my opinion.

good to hear, I'm going to see them for my birthday in july in portland
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
velvet revolver '08 (there last gig with Scott Weiland as front man)

had the stone gods and pearl as support, the first were awesome... second were ****e!

all in all, an awesome gig.. ah ive got some awesome pics to if anyone wants to see them?
After watching The Chili Peppers live at Slane Castle (2003) DVD I feel like I was there.

And that, my friend, was pure winnage.
Quote by mustardman
Granted, they're crap, but they're decent.
Muse - November 06 - Wembley Arena
Muse - June 07(or was it july :/) - Wembley Stadium
Dream Theater - Novemberish 07 - Wembley Arena

i think muse were slightly better, but dream theater were amaaazing, and syphony x were awesome as well! so the whole gig was good.
PSN: Noverion
Primus was incredible when I saw them live. I had a great seat, and they didn't miss one note in the whole entire set. Saw Les Claypool live with his solo project a year or so after that, and it was just as good. My friend and I managed to get right up front in front of Les, so that was really great, and we met him and got his autograph after. *faints*
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
The only "big" bands i've seen are Muse and MCR at the Municipal Auditorium in Nashville.
Other than that I've only seen some amazing local bands as well as a few small bands from out of state
Rolling Stones
U2 (say what you want about them, great live show)
Behemoth
ETID (all 5 times Ive seen them they're amazing)
Finntroll was hilariously amazing
Say Anything
Summer Slaughter 07. All the bands (even ABRB to some extent) were amazing
Modern Life Is War
Weird Al
Little Feat surprised me
Born of Osiris and Veil of Maya
Suicide Silence is always amazing, especially with August Burns Red and Unearth
Tool
Opeth, Dark Tranquillity, and Devin Townsend

those would be the best. I can't be arsed to remember the rest.
Ozzfest 07 (Lamb of God, HateBreed, Behemoth, Nile, and DevilDriver were most enjoyable)
Trivium w/ Protest the Hero, The Sword, Sanctity
Nile w/ Suicide Silence, Warbringer, The Faceless
Massacre Deicide
yo im currently living in woodstock CT... stay brutal!!! did you go to the palladium?? i saw nile and suicide silence there... ****in sick
Massacre Deicide
Page 1 of 2