I've uploaded a kind of...ambient/progressive style song onto my profile- influenced by Porcupine Tree (especially their earlier stuff).

If anyone would like to listen + comment, I would be grateful- I'll comment back on any recordings too.

Thanks
i don't know where to comment but...
wow that is exactly the kind of stuff i dig. the quality is really impressive, and it doesn't get boring at all. A solid 8/10 for a home recording in my opinion. Great work!

If you want, check out the recording of my band tardigrada on my page. It's the album intro. I play the ambient guitar parts and both synths.
Check out my music:
Sideshow

"Swing your hips, not your fists"- Cedric Bixler Zavala
Quote by SideshowRaven24
i don't know where to comment but...
wow that is exactly the kind of stuff i dig. the quality is really impressive, and it doesn't get boring at all. A solid 8/10 for a home recording in my opinion. Great work!

If you want, check out the recording of my band tardigrada on my page. It's the album intro. I play the ambient guitar parts and both synths.

Thanks

Just listened to to track on your profile now, I really like it. Nice and atmospheric, and seems like it can really build up to something (being the album intro).

Edit: In reply to skagitup

Thanks for the comments. Just after I made this thread I saw your thread in here and had a listen. You've got a good voice (which I dont have! lol), and the guitar sounded good. I'm just listening to the outro whilst typing this, and it really is impressive!

Your picture reminds me of Bob Dylan too!
Last edited by David w at Apr 12, 2008,
You're awesome for making this. Sounds like some of smashing pumpkins spacey stuff. What's the effects you used for the bridge-thingie you do after the main riff.
Thanks . Its a preset effect on my Boss GT-6.. I think its just a combination of mainly phaser and delay.