I find it weird that its snowing where i live... in Olathe kansas. Not very heavily but still. Thought id share that... lol
i live in Northern Indiana, like so far north i can almost see michigan from my front yard. Its supposed to snow a bit tonight and quite a bit on sunday.
the really weird part is that yesterday i wore shorts and a tshirt.
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?!

edit: quailMan, your avatar is a picture of a duck....... you should probably get a picture of a quail......... since you're quailman.
Member #19 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club."

Quote by chaoticmayhem
Toads are cool; it's those frog bastards that I don't like.

Whats your philosophy on life?
its so good to be back!
where i live, we will never, ever, get snow
some people probably dont even know what snow IS
=(, sucks, one day i plan to live in cold weather
Quote by Sasms
tape a chainsaw to your dick then give all of them anal

Quote by Trefellin

Make a pipe bomb and detonate it in your face. Then, persuade one of the ER doctors to leave some of the shrapnel in.
That sucks man. If it snows here ONE more time I will go crazy. We've had some nice days lately and it better not snow again until next november.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
lol i live in canada but its good now because all the snow has melted :3 but if the snow is bothering you, just click your heels 3 times and say theres no place with snow
Lucky, at least its not like Arizona where fire is falling from the sky in the winter.
Ughh, still got about 8-10 feet of snow in some places on my lawn....and thats after a nice melting period....

I still love living here though
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." -Carl Sagan

Alvarez RD-8
Ibanez Jet King 2
its snowed here last night/this mornign in

omaha, nebraska...

then again that shoudlnt be suprising as thats not all that far away from olathe
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"