What do you all know about these guitars?

Any personal experience?

http://www.shsaudio.com/devlin.htm

I just found them, and was wondering, if they were any good.

Especially for a hard/rock metal sound.
Quote by WillPlayForFood
mow lawns mutha ****a.. shiiieeett back in the old days we used to go out in the fields and pick cotton.. turns out My boss was colorblind.

EDIT:not trying to be racist.
...and don't sig me.
They look like toys...........and the idea that they don't post any type of woods on any of those guitars scare me.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Quote by CarbonDeath
They look like toys...........and the idea that they don't post any type of woods on any of those guitars scare me.

+1

i personally would avoid them. they have no info on what materials they use, no sound clips, no videos, no introduction about the company, no nothing
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by CarbonDeath

+10000000
The combat grade gigbag could be useful if you ever find yourself in the middle of combat, with your guitar and gig bag...
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
No worries, I just found an older thread on them, so..

/kill thread
Quote by WillPlayForFood
mow lawns mutha ****a.. shiiieeett back in the old days we used to go out in the fields and pick cotton.. turns out My boss was colorblind.

...and don't sig me.
They don't even look full size lol.

edit: didnt see the /kill thread part
Your friendship is a fog, that disappears when the wind re-directs (YEAH!)
I have tried out 5 of these guitars. and i have to say WOW!!!! the vneck design is very comfortable in your hands and allow fast movement. the pick-ups are very very very hot. Harmonics are blazing. Sustain is out of this world. set neck construction. solid wood body yet light weight. nice tuners. I have been playing guitar for several years and recently opened a studio. i liked this line ,the graphic and stealth series, so much i have decided to bring them into my studio and they have been all the rave.
Buy one or 2 you Will be pleased .Great all around guitar and they shred oh do they shred.....!!! And yes they are full sized..
Last edited by ace3232 at Apr 16, 2008,
Quote by ace3232
I have tried out 5 of these guitars. and i have to say WOW!!!! the vneck design is very comfortable in your hands and allow fast movement. the pick-ups are very very very hot. Harmonics are blazing. Sustain is out of this world. set neck construction. solid wood body yet light weight. nice tuners. I have been playing guitar for several years and recently opened a studio. i liked this line ,the graphic and stealth series, so much i have decided to bring them into my studio and they have been all the rave.
Buy one or 2 you Will be pleased .Great all around guitar and they shred oh do they shred.....!!! And yes they are full sized..

Thanks for a "I actually played one" response. That is nice! Most people judge by looks.

Thinking of picking up an Oracle model.
Quote by WillPlayForFood

...and don't sig me.
Quote by CarbonDeath

Win