Page 1 of 2
no
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Def Leppard=Good music.

Is there anybody out there who can speak in sentences with more than one word?
Peace, love, happiness, and rock n' roll.
(But mostly love.)
Def Leppard rocks still to this day. Look up some live **** by them on YouTube! The album Hysteria was chock full of great hits and really to me is like a greatest hits album. You can play it all the way through and love every song.
80's glamrocker & proud of it!
-Gear-
Ibanez - (2) RG560's, Ibanez X & RBM1
Ovation Acoustic/Electric Cutaway
Marshall AVT100 (practice amp)
Marshall Haze 40
Zakk Wylde Wah, EVH Phase90, Xotic BB Preamp, Black Label Chorus
yeah their new cd that's coming out on the 29th is supposed to be a good one....alot of people are pissed though that they did one of the songs with Tim McGraw....it's a good song though
Hedgehogs go mooo
Is there no official Def Leppard thread?

I love them. Hysteria is a masterpiece.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

I seen them last summer and yeah they are good live... The only problem about the live is the vocals but hey can you blame them the rest is perfect!!!!
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
lol well Joe's lead vocals arn't great anymore but the rest of the band's backup is still really good
Hedgehogs go mooo
hey if you don't like them,why bother posting?. i'd love to see how you play with one arm. rick plays better with one than alot of guys do with two
Hedgehogs go mooo
their early stuff, on through th night, and high n dry are excellent albums. wasted, let it go, lady strange, hello america, good stuff.
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
High n Dry is great. Love Hysteria, even tho it was produced a bit too much...but i guess that is what made it so great. Not big on there later stuff tho.
Yes huge fan!

I just got the crap blown out of my because of their new album... O_O
Quote by bemiswins
if someone flames you on the internet for music you like, they fail.

Here's my YouTube if anyone wants to see some of my videos.
Quote by loaded6string
Def Leppard rocks still to this day. Look up some live **** by them on YouTube! The album Hysteria was chock full of great hits and really to me is like a greatest hits album. You can play it all the way through and love every song.

+1

I love the depth of their songs, like all the different guitar pieces that come together, not to mention all the different singing thats going on.
put some sugar on me is their best song.

................./´ /)........./¯ //
..............,/¯// ........./...//
............./...//. ......./¯ //
.........../´¯/'´ ¯/´¯ /.../ /
........./'.../... ./... /.../ //
........('(...´(... ....... ,../'. .')
.........\.......... ..... ..\/..../
..........''...\.... ..... . _.•´
............\....... ..... ..(
..............\..... ..... ....
UPWARD STROKES ARE FOR LOOSERS.
ive liked them since i was in 2nd year well now im only in 4th year like but still im seein them in two weeks gonna be mintttt (:
Quote by robbo1223
Hey what has 7 arms and sucks?

what?
"I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.."

RIP Jimmy Sullivan<3
put some sugar on me is their best song.
QUOTE]

You mean POUR some sugar on me?

RIP Jimmy Sullivan<3
Def Lepp's my fav band! I have ALL their albums! Too band Steve died so young .....but they wrote 2 songs about him

RIP Jimmy Sullivan<3
yea me too. I really like "you got me runnin" off their High N Dry album

RIP Jimmy Sullivan<3
I wish they still played some of their classics like Rock Brigade and On Through the Night. LEt it Go, Rock Rock Til You drop, and Let's Get Rocked are great but they hardly get played anymore. Songwriting wise, they lost me after their third album.
I saw them live last night in Sheffield with Whitesnake and Black Stone Cherry, it was a pretty awesome show.
Quote by guitarlegend123
I saw them live last night in Sheffield with Whitesnake and Black Stone Cherry, it was a pretty awesome show.

I'm seeing them in a few hours
Quote by robbo1223
Hey what has 7 arms and sucks?

your mum lol
Quote by bassmanjoe08
If only you guys could see my computer room after I read this news...
Shit...seamen...drool...ravioli...EVERYWHERE!!!
I have enjoyed Def Leppard for a real long time and have seen them live four times. I think that Def Leppard have fallen from grace over the years. Don't get me wrong, I think they can still play well, but the music just isn't hitting on much anymore.
The new album, I rate a C-. Nine Lives is okay. It's to me, the closest to classic Def.
I thought their new album was the best one since "X" I love it! But I am wondering whether I should listen to that album now or Bon Jovi's New Jersey. I'm getting a headach from thinking about it.......dadgum. lol

RIP Jimmy Sullivan<3
got a sneakpeak at the photograph performance for crossroads...that band rocked but taylor swift's voice was weak
Hedgehogs go mooo
missed them when they came through my city however what did y'all think of the new album? i for one liked it. Hysteria is ace, and i been looking for pyromania everywhere, any good?
Page 1 of 2