i don't like them as much live as i use to because of tom. he's fine with gob but when he's with sum 41 he kinda sucks...but no matter who's there they're one of my favorite bands
Hedgehogs go mooo
wow ur correct, but why i have seen so many sum41 threads in past? :S i guess they are removed.

but back to topic, i think a killer not a filler is a great album from they, i think i should buy the new one
鋼の錬金術師
Does This Look Infected is IMO their best album. Hooch and Thanks For Northing are both excellent tracks. Not so into their newer stuff though
TR19

I'm gonna turn it into hydrogen.....
All Killer No Filler is a great album, especially the song "Handle This".

Not too keen on the new album, although "Walking Disaster" is a good song.
Quote by M.O.P
I just did a search and couldn't find anything.
Look: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=1762193

Anyway I think they are very good. The Master of puppets cover..... he nailed the solo! No mistakes.
That was Dave, not Tom. Unfortunately Dave left
Guitars:
2009 Fender 72 Deluxe Telecaster
Yamaha F-130 Acoustic
Amps:
Blackstar HT5
Effects:
MXR Micro Chorus
R3FX Dual Resistafier
yeah they were better with Dave i think....he became kind of dead weight though when he quit really giving a crap about the bands music....he was definatly a better player and singer than Tom i think...
Hedgehogs go mooo
What about Chuck? That was my favorite album by them… I liked All Killer, and Infected, but Chuck was by far my favorite… Their newest is ok, I haven’t listend to it fully yet… is it any good?
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
yeah it's good. most of it anyway. i don't like how they got all political but w/e....Chuck is my favorite too
Hedgehogs go mooo
Quote by sithrocker
i don't like them as much live as i use to because of tom. he's fine with gob but when he's with sum 41 he kinda sucks...but no matter who's there they're one of my favorite bands

Fat Lip is still an epic song
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
I happen to love them with or without Dave. IMO I think that there best album was "Chuck". Don't get me wrong though I love all of their material.