I finally got down the Beast and the Harlot solo. So what accomplishments have you guys recently done that you are proud of? Lets discuss.
Be cool.
I can do legato triplet runs in E. not THAT great, but I'm still proud of myself
haha...i just mastered the solo as well like yesterday..congrats man
i jus learned beast and the harlot on drums =] im proud
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Metal_Hed_23, will you marry me?

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
My last two accomplishments that I were extremely pleased with were the "Breathe Life" solo by KsE and the "Needled 24/7" solo by CoB.
Nailing this one classical riff. Not that big or difficult of a riff, but being a shred guitarist and a pretty useless fingerpicker who's never played classical style before, its a pretty big personal achievement :P
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I just finally played the afterlife solo from start to finish Im purely chuffed!!! Is that considered to be advanced?
You can rest when you're dead.

User of
Schecter Guitars
Blackstar Amps
MXR Effects
Quote by 12joey.c12
I just finally played the afterlife solo from start to finish Im purely chuffed!!! Is that considered to be advanced?

Intermediate. But nice job. *pat on back*
Be cool.
hahaha muchos gracias amigo
You can rest when you're dead.

User of
Schecter Guitars
Blackstar Amps
MXR Effects
Quote by 12joey.c12
hahaha muchos gracias amigo

Yeah man, I really like that solo. Especially the end of it where he lifts the guitar by the whammy (if you have seen the music video for it). That'll be the next solo I'll try to learn.
Be cool.
You got the Beast and the Harlot solo wow! cool!.... that would of been me like 4 months ago... I been playing for a year now.

I was joking congrats.
I learned the goodbye to romance solo about a month ago, it's not that hard, but I like it alot.
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
Quote by thedude051
I finally got down the Beast and the Harlot solo. So what accomplishments have you guys recently done that you are proud of? Lets discuss.

Not very big but I finally got The Harry Potter Theme Song down
Quote by Knowing
Not very big but I finally got The Harry Potter Theme Song down

You are now a true wizard.
Be cool.
mastered 5 string sweeps a few days ago. Begun on a funny mix between a mattias eklundh track I got of "Grow Your Own Moustache", wich is called Disco Diabolique + the solo from Towards Dead End from Children of Bodom. Should be alot of fun. My two favorite "genres" in one song.

Just got my new (well, it's from 1993, but I got it used) guitar assembled (installed passive p-ups instead of the actives, EMG afterburner and 3 way switch) and it plays so godly. Not like my Indonesia made Ibanez RG at all. Playing this is effortless, and my playing is much cleaner now. I love it.
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black