these days are they really worth it
or is easier to buy a digitech whammy
Last edited by LivingDeath at Apr 12, 2008,
Alright, what? What kind of guitar do you want to put a Floyd on? How much are you looking to spend? What different "effects" are you talking about?
im srry i chaned my question a little, i have a silvertone apocalypse
i know some ppl say dont use it but iv seen more with em
now added question is would it be better just to get an effect pedal than the hassle of the equipment on the guitar
divebomb and screech only effects i know they do
i dont think you can flutter with a pedal. that would require some skilled footwork.

the answer is yes. buy the fr system.
2 different sounds completely, a tremolo i not really used to hit notes, its more for crazy crazy effects
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
The cost of purchasing and installing a Floyd Rose on that guitar would be more than double or tripple the initial cost of the guitar. And you're not even sure what to do with a trem system.

You're looking for a Digitech Wammy, but I feel like you have other gear issues at the moment.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
The cost of purchasing and installing a Floyd Rose on that guitar would be more than double or tripple the initial cost of the guitar. And you're not even sure what to do with a trem system.

+1

It would be smarter to look into a new guitar if you really want/need a trem.
yea it is a lot better to buy another guitar but make sure it has a real floyd rose and not just a licesned one. the real one is 10 times better