View poll results: Crushed or cubed?
Crushed
48 29%
Cubed
117 71%
Voters: 165.
Page 1 of 2
Crushed ice or cubed ice?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Cubed or none at all, biatch!
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
cubed!
Quote by ukuleleftw
When is beating your cat not justified?

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

July 8th, 2007 @ Wembley - Best day ever
i like crushed better, but because the peices are so small, a lot of them melt to quickly and waters down th drink, so i have to go with cubed
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
I hate when crushed. It's the most annoying ice ever.

Cubed ftw!!
LARGE TEXT
I usually use cubes because the crushed ice goes in my mouth and it feels odd.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by dartmaster
Cubed, i like something to suck on after the drink.

Hello.

Crushed is better, greater surface area makes it melt quicker thus cooling off your beverage faster. Isn't that the point of ice, to cool off your drink?
Quote by RU Experienced?
Hello.

Crushed is better, greater surface area makes it melt quicker thus cooling off your beverage faster. Isn't that the point of ice, to cool off your drink?

No, it's so businesses and cheap bastards can save money.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Crushed cubes!

Best of both worlds.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
No ice. I hate when they put ice in my drinks if its already pleasantly cold when it comes out of the soda machine or etc. It just messes with the taste.

My dad hates this too especially when hes like far away and bringing us mexican rice water and by the time he get home it tastes like crap because they chunked all this ice in it.

NO ICE
we must become the change we want to see.
Quote by Rocking-Rob
glacier ice (compacted snow if your being picky)

Its awesome

When we were walking up a glacier in Iceland, we were eating mint's and chunks of glacier at the same time, and it's amazing
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by RU Experienced?
Hello.

Same volume of ice = Same latent heat.

Basically, they will provide the same amount of cooling, one is fast, but also dilutes your drink faster.

Personally, I normally find the slower the ice melts the better.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Cubes. Crushed ice is for feeble, senile, old men and women who lack the teeth to crush the cubes themselves.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by RU Experienced?
Hello.

yeah but if it melts too fast the drink gets all watery and loses it's intense flavor
I hate ice. Thanks for hindering my access to my drink. Oh I'm busy I'll drink it in a bit, oh look its 70% water now. Thanks Ice. You've caused me nothing but trouble.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
I hate ice. Thanks for hindering my access to my drink. Oh I'm busy I'll drink it in a bit, oh look its 70% water now. Thanks Ice. You've caused me nothing but trouble.

That's a great philosophy, but what about Coca Cola? Coke without Ice is like Wine without grapes.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
at winter I usually just open a coke, put it in snow, and let the wind and the snow handle the rest= profit. ??
omg
I like my ice finely powdered as it's easier to snort that way, oh wait...
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466

That's a great philosophy, but what about Coca Cola? Coke without Ice is like Wine without grapes.

Tried it. Not a fan. Cold makes things taste funny. I'd take a warm energy drink over a cold one any day. I'm probably a snake. And about coke? You have the can I assume, you poor the can into a glass. You put cubes of ice into the glass which requires freezing the ice beforehand then breaking them out of the ice tray. No thanks. Chore solid of water.
Cubed. Crushed Ice is naught but bourgeoisie decadence.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
It must be cubed ice, and the ice must be very dry, so when it is introduced to the liquid of your drink it cracks with a very satisfying sound.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Cubed.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Page 1 of 2