hey guys i just got some new pedals and im curious as to what order they go in. heres my list.

dunlop original crybaby
fender floor tuner
boss OS-2 OD/DS
boss NS-2 noise supressor
and my channel switch for my peavey valveking 212

any help would be GREATLY appreciated.. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
Your channel switch dosn't matter. You want your wah to get a clear signal, so put that first. The NS-2, while not a great pedal, is probably best in the effects loop. The OS-2 would work after the wah, but before the preamp, or in the effects loop before the NS-2. The tuner would be best wired to any extra output you have, to keep it out of the signal path.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
Your channel switch dosn't matter. You want your wah to get a clear signal, so put that first. The NS-2, while not a great pedal, is probably best in the effects loop. The OS-2 would work after the wah, but before the preamp, or in the effects loop before the NS-2. The tuner would be best wired to any extra output you have, to keep it out of the signal path.

I'd say:

Tuner
Wah
OS-2

NS-2 in the effects loop.

Which is basically the same as what the.spine.surfs suggested, but with the tuner first so it gets the clean signal (the wah also gets the clean signal, since the tuner shouldn't affect it too badly).
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
^I just prefer to keep my tuner out of my signal path, 'cause mine is noisy as hell. Old habits die slow...

I see what you mean, but I think the Boss tuner is pretty good, and also I don't think he has extra outputs.
Quote by Lunchbox362
Quote by the.spine.surfs
He's got a Fender tuner. My Fender Tune is noisy...

Oh sorry, my bad. For some reason I thought he had a Boss tuner (probably the NS-2). But I still don't think he has any extra outputs. So if it's very noisy, maybe he should keep it off the effects chain alltogether. If it's not that bad (or the NS-2 fixes it), just put it first.
Quote by Lunchbox362
Could I get some clarification on what the difference between a seperate output and an effects loop is? I know everything between the guitar and preamp is in the signal path, where would an effects loop fall?
Quote by shrugs1434
Could I get some clarification on what the difference between a seperate output and an effects loop is? I know everything between the guitar and preamp is in the signal path, where would an effects loop fall?

Effects loop is the preamp out - poweramp in. Basically it's between the preamp and the poweramp, so the NS-2 also removes hiss from the preamp. You should have an input and an output labeled something like "Effects loop in/out" or "Effects send/receive" or something. One cable from one of those to the pedals and an another from the pedal back to amp.

A separate output here refers to some pedals (eg. Digitech Whammy) having a "dry" output too (which is the signal without the pedal) as well as a "wet" output (the signal with the effect), so that you can put (for example) a tuner so that you can still tune but the tuner won't firetruck your signal up at all (so the "wet" output is the normal output and the "dry" output is used for the tuner only).
Quote by Lunchbox362
Alright, thanks a bunch. Now that I know where the loop is located, what is the purpose of it? I know you said to put the noise suppressor there to cancel noice from your signal path and preamp but would there be any use in putting any old effect there? What would be a good example?