Page 1 of 2
I just got done watching Psycho, and it unbelievable creepy.

SPOILERS
- when that private investagator gets killed by the mother, it just took me by suprise. That overhead camera angle and music make it even more chilling. Chills down my whole spine.
- When the sister is in the cellar and sees all them stuffed toys. Them rabbits with sad faces is too much
- At the very end, when Norman Bates smiles and you can see his mother's skull layered underneath. That class A filming there.
END SPOILERS

I just need more films that are creepy, and not filled with gore and straight out violence. I've seen the old Wicker Man, and the end is the kind of creepiness I'm talking about too.
Finding Nemo...
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
The Exorcist...that films wierd. The bit with the scream played backwards...yum. but then the girls starts screaaming "f*** me" to the doctor. I was like wtf.
"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes"

"Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through"

The Exorcist was pretty funny I thought.

Last House on The Left is a pretty weird feel bad movie.
Psycho? FLEA.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*
Jesus Camp, seriously the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life.
I have recreated a Mattocaster with Kaoss Pad built into the body. If you would be interested in having this mod done to your guitar, let me know!
28 days later/28 weeks later
they freak me out, because the zombies are fast mf's
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Paranoia 1.0
Salo
Gummo
Videodrome (or any Cronenberg flick)
Event Horizon
Suspiria
Eraserhead
The Elephant Man
ive heard Eraserhead is really weird/creepy. i havent seen it though, so i cant say for sure.
Halloween (the original, not the crap Rob Zombie version)
Halloween II was pretty creepy too.
a Nightmare on Elm Street (the sequels are ok, but lack the creep factor of the original)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Silence of the lambs is supposed to be pretty creepy but i didn't find it that creepy. I thought the Sign was pretty creepy though, especially the part where you saw the alien for the first time.
What are eraserhead and shutter about?
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Halloween (the original, not the crap Rob Zombie version)
Halloween II was pretty creepy too.
a Nightmare on Elm Street (the sequels are ok, but lack the creep factor of the original)

Nekromantik.

Not in the sense of zombies and whatnot jumping out at you, but more of the "guy stabs himself in the stomach while fapping and cums blood" kind of creepy.
Quote by Mental-lica
What are eraserhead and shutter about?

Eraserhead is more or less about this dude who has a mutant baby. But the cinematic and storytelling style are what make it creepy.

never seen Shutter.

Last.fm
Hard Candy!!!!
Jackson KV2
Epiphone SG-Special
Freshman FA1 AWR
Roland Cube 15

Member of
'girls of UG club’
PM Noxiosimitator to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Eraserhead is more or less about this dude who has a mutant baby. But the cinematic and storytelling style are what make it creepy.

never seen Shutter.

Yeah thats wierd. Shallow Ground really creeped me out. That kid is everywhere and the grandma and the hooks is just... eh...

And Boo was wierd too
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by Retro Rocker

dude, I grew up watching the original version, Rob Zombies version can't hold a candle to the original.

Last.fm
Audition
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by Dreadnought
The Sphere

Shawn of the Dead

28 days later. It was so scary because the zombie's are fast, persistent, and large in numbers. And because it wasn't as refined as other movies, that made it that much more scary. The camera work was great because of the tight quarters (and it doesn't help that I'm claustrophobic lol). 28 weeks later didn't do it for me.

Last night I watched the Thing. Hilarious. No fear whatsoever.
Quote by ninewhilenine
Hard Candy!!!!

i watched that the other day, my balls are still squirming, lol

THE SECRET ADVENTURES OF TOM THUMB ,
i really advise everyone to check it out just for the creepiness, it's so weird.
seriously try and see it, still creeps me out now
EDIT; watch this, just a taster, gets worse! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_RedmbTQD4
Last edited by 90skid@heart at Apr 12, 2008,
Blind Beast, it's a Japanese movie made in 1969 about a model who is kidnapped by a blind sculptor who specializes in the art of "touching". Despite not being a very graphic movie at all, the last 20 minutes are possibly some of the most disturbing and unsettling I've ever had the fortune (misfortune?) of seeing in a movie.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Society. This guy calls his dad a butthead then you see his dad with his head popping out of his arse laughing.
Blair Witch Project:O That is the creepiest movie I have ever seen, but then again I don't watch very many movies:P
I can't believe no-one's mentioned The Shining yet, that movie was creepy as ****. Some great acting by Jack Nicholson too, might I add.
Also, the Candyman. I think that's what it was called anyway, I saw it years ago and it scared the hell out of me.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
most anime horror films, legend of the overfiend etc- i think its more creepy to people who have less experience of anime
i found Alien and Aliens quite creepy in places, but i aint seen many scary film

first final destiantion creeped me out the first time i saw it as well actually

i really weanna see 1408
PSN: Noverion
Quote by Jonn0
28 days later/28 weeks later
they freak me out, because the zombies are fast mf's

True,when i first saw 28 Days Later, i shat bricks. The running zombies and eerie atmosphere of an abandoned Britain freaked me out.

Event Horizon: Sam Neil? Bad guy? Whoaaaa!

The Decent: The nightvision Camera scene with the little git behind that woman, best British shock since the chestburster scene in Alien.
Cannibal Holocaust, not very scary but...disturbing in many ways, there's another movie I've seen that's even worse than that, but I'd rather not mention it.
Quote by Ichimaru
I can't believe no-one's mentioned The Shining yet, that movie was creepy as ****. Some great acting by Jack Nicholson too, might I add.

I concurr broseph. Also, I thought Blue Velvet was pretty damn creepy. Not scary, but creepy. Dennis Hopper has one of the best portrayals of a psychopath I've ever seen. He creeped the **** out of me.
The Ring is the only movie to literally scare me.

Quote by Thegilaboy
Jesus Camp, seriously the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_EKHK1C2IE

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Last edited by TooFast at Apr 12, 2008,
Page 1 of 2