Basically, I want to go to my first festival this year. You know the stuff. Get there, jam out with my clam out, rock out in tent, wake up, some more rocking...Maybe some weed...

So aye, anywhere really in England/Wales. Though the midlands is preferable.
... Other than Reading/Leeds, Glastonbury, T In The Park, V festival and Download?
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Glastonbury
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by Punks|Not|Dead
... Other than Reading/Leeds, Glastonbury, T In The Park and V festival?

And Download.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Leeds/Reading, Download etc..
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
err there is quite a lot

however most are sold out, except glastonbury surprisingly

and latitude, but that is probably not your cup of tea.
MYSPACE
MYUG

Quote by lp_std
no idea but your avatar wins
Seeing as you're from Newport, there's OGfest going on down Ogmore-by-Sea (nr Bridgend). I don't think it's one of them tent occasions, but still, its a 3-day thing with about 30 locals and then some bigger names (Stuart Cable's band Killing For Company are playing).
“This was a manuscript of the night we couldn’t read.”
Was looking into V Festival as I heard Muse were headlining. But then I found out the bad outweigh the good act(s).

Will look into glastonbury though.
Glasto is awesome. The bands are only a fraction of it though, there's loads of stuff to do there
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by Kyle.E
Basically, I want to go to my first festival this year. You know the stuff. Get there, jam out with my clam out, rock out in tent, wake up, some more rocking...Maybe some weed...

So aye, anywhere really in England/Wales. Though the midlands is preferable.

This doesn't make sense, assuming you are a man. I believe "rock out with your **** out" is the male version. Or "hang out with your wang out". Here's why:

Vaginas kinda resemble clams in appearence, cocks don't. Get your colloquials strait.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
This has absolutly nothing to do with the topic, but what is your last name? I too am Kyle E.
Quote by Seryaph
Hold your tongue!! Spare our ears your vile blaspheme.

Chuck Norris doesn't die. He triumphs.
Enos, lol.

Btw, fook if I'm paying £155 for Leeds >.>
Even if RATM are playing

@ Dudage. Yeah, I kinda get that a clam resembles a vag, nice observation you made. Now, go spread the word of how you're a pretentious ass
I'm an Erwin lol
Quote by Seryaph
Hold your tongue!! Spare our ears your vile blaspheme.

Chuck Norris doesn't die. He triumphs.
Wickerman

The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Erm, Bloodstock? Britain's most brutal festival. Download has become a commercial abomination, but if you prefer the festival atmosphere over the line up, then go to Download; it's a brilliant mood there.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by GiantRaven
Are you trying to suggest that once it wasn't?

Point taken, but you must admit, in the last two years it has got worse, even though Maiden headlined last time. Actually since I've just looked over the previous Download line ups, they've always been quite bad; but with some fantastic bands.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Little too late buddy, the tickets are sold out for most festivals this summer. Although if you can, try and get a ticket to Leeds because the line up is awesome. Much better than downloads (only band thats better is Children of Bodom).

Quote by Kyle.E
@ Dudage. Yeah, I kinda get that a clam resembles a vag, nice observation you made. Now, go spread the word of how you're a pretentious ass

Do you even know what that word means? It does not apply here.
Last edited by david_safc at Apr 12, 2008,