Can someone find me shoes a that won't tear to crap like this shoe right here. I know skateboarding is hard on your shoes but after a couple days of skating this shoes, it should not be like this. Are there shoes that are the long lasting and able to take skateboarding?
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-
Vans : Off the wall series
just my shoe lace sometimes snap but except that all is perfect
DVS, check them out
Anti-Sig

███████
███████████
██████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████
C1rca is pretty good.I know a guy who's on his 7th pair of em.Fallen is pretty damn good too.

AXEDIT: What brand are the shoes in your pic TS?
I used to have some Emerica Heretic 2's. They are really tough, really comfortable, and last ages. Cheaper as well now.
Quote by Punks|Not|Dead
Converse. (Y)

egh, i find skating in converse to feel awkward even though i wear them regularly.
Vans are alright for skating, and for some reason i've found Marc Ecko shoes to be pretty comfy and not wear quickly when skating
I breathe air.
circa are the best in my opinion, thier tho only ones that havent ripped on me yet but globe is the worst
Those are Emericas Black Indigo Francis. I am never buying Emericas again. That went to **** real fast.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-
Has anyone tried supras? Or they just going to rip again?
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-
DVS Militias NEVER ripped for me.

DC Super Suede is good. The Lynx 2's are the best shoes around.
Quote by system_cky
Has anyone tried supras? Or they just going to rip again?

I had supra's ( The Penny's ) and they ripped pretty quick.
from my experience i'd have to say fallen or globe are the best brand of skate shoes. Don't get vans though, imo they're massively overrated and they're not that good.
Welcome to skateboarding. Shoes rip every couple of months. It's expensive. Deal with it.

Want never-ripping shoes?

eS Accels.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Welcome to skateboarding. Shoes rip every couple of months. It's expensive. Deal with it.

Want never-ripping shoes?

eS Accels.

or DC Versitales(sp?)
I had a pair of Osiris's...they got worn down, but they were amazing. I had them for so long. Id prolly still have them now if they hadnt been stolen from this ski place in new hampshire (words of wisdom: if your going skiing/snowboarding GET A ****IN LOCKER dont just put your **** in a cubby)
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
Just buy some vans. They feel like you're not even wearing shoes
OK I'm not sure if your new to skateboarding, but I'm no. First of all, DVS , Adios, Vans, NSS, Element, all ****ing suck. C1RCA's are unbelievably awesome. I'm currently on my 4th pair.
Circas always lasted me really well when I skated.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt