for those of you who either love looking at computers, or have just bought one, I need some help. Im looking for a new laptop for college, but I'm not sure where to start looking. Im interested in a PC, prob w. vista that can hold a lot of files, play a few games (like halo 2), durable for travel, and plays movies. So, any recommendations? thanks
A hopefully, soon to be, good guitarist

\m/ ( . . ) \m/ RAWK ON!!!!!!!
Quote by Jet
for those of you who either love looking at computers, or have just bought one, I need some help. Im looking for a new laptop for college, but I'm not sure where to start looking. Im interested in a PC, prob w. vista that can hold a lot of files, play a few games (like halo 2), durable for travel, and plays movies. So, any recommendations? thanks

Which one? laptop? PC? Both?
HP laptop dv9000 series (its got a nice screen for games )
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Quote by midi pure
HP laptop dv9000 series (its got a nice screen for games )

ive got this series and it BLOWS for games unless you put a GPU in it....thing is the GPU they have is onboard so you would need to swap out the mobo and gpu....just get a lowend alienware and upgrade later
Go to wwwIbuypower.com... there, you get to choose what you want in your computer and they don't completely rip you off like all the other manufactorers... Also, if a part breaks they send it to the manufactorer to fix it instead of some guy in India who doesn't know a thing... while it may be a pain to decide what you want if you don't know, you get a lot more bang for your buck...