old but gold as the saying goes
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Hahaha I laughed at the aliens part, that was great,
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Best answer I ever gave in an exam (done in class by a really bad stats teacher, I didn't know any of it, I've had to teach myself it by myself)

'Evaluate the accuracy of the prediction to the original graph'

'The prediction was made by God, because it is a product of God's world. God is perfect, therefore the graph and prediction is perfect. If you mark this down, I shall take this an assault on my beliefs (don't go there)'

I got full marks on that question
Senior year in high school, after getting into college and not giving a **** anymore, i was in Constitutional Law, and we got a pop quiz on the reading from the night before, which of course I hadn't done. The questions were like, "what was the issue with the flashlight as evidence?" and "describe the details of the crime," **** i couldn't even bull**** about. So on the blank page for answers, i drew a ninja swinging a sword, labeled my piece "The Supreme Court NINJA!" and turned it in.

I failed the quiz.

Later that year, I lost some of my data for a physics lab report, and explained it had been lost in the Great Fire of London. I devoted a whole page to a picture of the fire, and put fire safety tips in my conclusion. Somehow I still got an A.

edit: And don't forget the epic "Planes, Trains, and Plantains"
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Last edited by iforgot539 at Apr 12, 2008,
Quote by Craigo
Best answer I ever gave in an exam (done in class by a really bad stats teacher, I didn't know any of it, I've had to teach myself it by myself)

'The prediction was made by God, because it is a product of God's world. God is perfect, therefore the graph and prediction is perfect. If you mark this down, I shall take this an assault on my beliefs (don't go there)'

AHahaha thats gold
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I did maths and science GCSEs a year early, and because of this in maths we did part of an AS level in maths. Basically, because the teacher I had for maths was ****, my ability of maths went down. I only just managed a C in the GCSE paper, it was pointless on the AS level paper, which wouldn't have counted for anything anyway.

I answered the first question and then just doodled.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Craigo

+infinity e-cookies to you, sir
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah