We would have opporturnity to gig, but our drummer, that bastard, says no. How should we scare him to accept play live?
Quote by steven seagull
I hate to say it, but chances are the only thing good about that amp is the fact that the name looks a lot like the word "laser"...

Check out my band!
well are you ready to gig? Maybe he's not confident enough to gig yet. IF that's the problem you just have to prove that you're good enough, in this case, that he's good enough. Is he a good drummer?
Quote by confusius
well are you ready to gig? Maybe he's not confident enough to gig yet. IF that's the problem you just have to prove that you're good enough, in this case, that he's good enough. Is he a good drummer?

+1
I breathe air.
how long have you been together?
can you all play in time together?
can you all play GOOD music in time together?

because live the drummer will have the most responsibility in timing, so he might not be confident.

If all else fails, beat the shit out of him
or bribe him
well there's no problems with timing, i quite liked the song, the singing's quite odd - but in a good way

If he's lacking confidence you just need to tell him he's a great drummer and that it'll do the band good.

Is there any other good drummers in your area?
if so just ask them to step in for that one gig, then give your drummer the choice of leaving if he's going to do the same again.
Why does he say no?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
tell him if he plays with no shirt off he will get a lot of girls. not a true fact but it can't hurt to try.
Talk to him. Find out why he won't gig. You wouldn't be able to figure out what to do until you know exactly what the problem is.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
You guys definitely sound ready to play gigs. My band's bassist was feeling hesitant and worried about our first few gigs too. We just kinda signed up for the gig and told him we were doing it so he has to come.
Resurrect Keith Moon?
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Threaten to replace him with a drum machine that will have no problems performing just as well live as it will at rehearsals and will also have the added advantage of only need the relevant information punching into it once.