Hey guys,
I have a Columbus Crest Semi Acoustic guitar, although the elctrics are broken so currently it's just an acoustic. It's a nice fat acoustic and it's really beautiful, but I can't seem to find any information about it online and the guitar was given to me so I have no information from the store.
Here's a few photos, see if you guys can help me out.

(Apologies for so many images)

If the photo isn't clear enough that label says;
Model: 4 of 11
Rare much?

Can anyone help me out here?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I did a quick google search and found one advertisement for a used one which had been sold, but again no pictures.
Any luck guys?

EDIT: Apologies for the double post.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I think if you check the model label again, you'll find that it says 4/M..
I'm having the same problem. I was given the guitar by my auntie and I want to find out information about, but can't find any. I've found info about a columbia crest though? But my model says Columbus.. Hope this helps a bit.. I f you find any info, let me know (:
yes it does say 4/m but i am told these are pretty rare they are made in the mid 70s
one of the first semi's around and i did manage to drop on something a couple of years back about marc bolan actually played one of these along side the epiphone and rated it on par if not better, i have however tried to find this info on google and cant find it now when i had mine valued i was told it was made in 1976 there was only 94 ever made and in the 70s it was £199 to buy so 34 years later i cant see there being many left as it was a big craze to destroy them in the 80s hope this helps
I have th exact same guitar, but it is a blue/green/black colour. I would also like to find out more about this guitar. It is great to play