So that's why people started shooting at me in iraq!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
In the UK, specifically north-west England, a single handed thumbs up sign can be used as a farewell or greetings gesture between young males. In situations where acquaintances may see each other briefly and unexpectedly, but are unable to communicate otherwise (e.g. whilst driving past one another, or through a glass window) the thumbs up signifies a gesture of recognition. It is also often used as a replacement for a more traditional "wave" goodbye when parting from one another. A less common variation is the use of a brief two handed thumbs up gesture made close to the body.

Pretty sure we dont...
Quote by RazorbackDevil
This man is cool in my book. He apparently likes boobs as much as me.
Quote by cerveza
as does that one.
+1
Quote by .Will.
+100
Quote by Lamrick21
yeah ill +1 that one.

i smell a hate thread brewing!
Reminds me of that advert where the English guy goes to Brazil but can't speak portugese or whatever it is there speak. He goes into a café and buys something, he sits down to eat it, the chef looks over and the guy gives him the OK sign (Divers), then everyone in the café just stops and stares at him :P
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1