what ever guitar or guitars i buy, i always want another one !

anyone else have this ! .....?
It's the same about everything. There is no end to it. What important is to learn to appreciate what you have and be happy with it.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

if you get a guitar you're extremely comfortable with, just keep one other for backup and sell the others. Having too much of anything is never good. You need that one guitar that you can take to every show and play a whole set with. A nice versatile one. Don't fool yourself thinking you need more than, like, two or three. I made the mistake haha. I just play my jag now, and my les paul as a backup.
Check out my music:
Sideshow

"Swing your hips, not your fists"- Cedric Bixler Zavala
I'm getting a new guitar by mid next week hopefully. Ordered this one.

Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
^ whoah, this is odd 0.o
My Rig:

+Epiphone AJ100 acoustic
+Fender 60th. Anniversary Stratocaster
+Vox AD30VT
+Vox V847a Wah

look all i wanted was for someone to give me advice on what to do not to slag me off ok

Want advice? Suck yourself off.
I get like this a lot. I've only had my LP Custom for about a month or so (and I love it) but I'm already lusting after an ESP (which I might get after I'm paid next month).
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
3 is like the max anyone should really have. i am getting a third one for a floyd rose in standard tuning, the les paul is in drop c, and the strat is in Eb
Quote by 67_67
I get like this a lot. I've only had my LP Custom for about a month or so (and I love it) but I'm already lusting after an ESP (which I might get after I'm paid next month).

kinda the same with me..

i cant help but want this strat ive seen, and i already have one. considering doing a part exchange..because i think i prefer this one ive seen
I have a couple of guitars that are perfect for me, but I've been lusting after one with a P-90 in the neck and a hb in the bridge.

maybe a BFG or an mod'd agile.

it's a disease.
SRV R.I.P.
Nope, I've had my fat strat for 2 years now, that's all I ever use and really don't feel the need for another guitar. I might pick up my lead singer's Epi Les Paul if we're doing a zeppelin or black sabbath cover though.
I know what ya mean I have had a want to buy guitars for years execpt latly I have wanted to buy amps and effects becouse I have become happy with my guitar maby someday I will get it all sorted out.
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
Quote by ironman1478
3 is like the max anyone should really have. i am getting a third one for a floyd rose in standard tuning, the les paul is in drop c, and the strat is in Eb

Tell that to Sonic Youth.

I got 5. And, honestly I think that's a good number. 1) for recording left track guitars. 2) recording right track guitars. 3) one for recording anything I need a trem for (and an investment...). 4) a six string in standard. 5) a seven string in standard.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
I think it all depends on what you do with them, even if you only play for yourself, if you use 10 tunings (like a Sonic Youth fanboy might), you might wanna consider a few cheap guitars over that one really nice one.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
I get that. But what I get more is when you buy a new guitar, and a week later you find something else about guitars that you should look for. And my guitar won't have that feature. Example I bought my ESP M200FM and I was stoked and everything and then I learned about tonewoods and researched mine and it had agathis. I've done this soooo many times.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
If it's the maple neck-thru one, shouldn't what the wings are made of be less important then a bolt-on/set neck/set thru?

Anyways, on topic, I sooo have this problem. I've bought three 'last guitar I buy'-s in the past year.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Quote by STABxYOU
If it's the maple neck-thru one, shouldn't what the wings are made of be less important then a bolt-on/set neck/set thru?

Yeah I later realized that but still I was runnin my mouth saying man I can upgrade this guitar and have such a good axe. And then it happened..
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Sof ar this year ((and i started last year)) i went through five guitars.. Right now im holding on to three of them... BECAUSE THEY're EFFIN SEXAY!

but... Im done for a good year or so...
Quote by hminh87
It's the same about everything. There is no end to it. What important is to learn to appreciate what you have and be happy with it.

I appreciate owning 6 guitars. I have also cut back to one guitar a year...I promise. Honestly, a gear head would be kidding himself if he said he was happy with what he had. I need hot pickups, single coils, P90s, active, floyd rose, alder, basswood, mahogany, bass, gimmicks(mmmmmm...robot guitar), acoustic, enough microphones to choke a donkey. Then there is pedals, amps and recording gear. I really want an epiphone prophecy.
And the new shiny white Ibanez Iceman...