Do I run my overdrive before my distortion or after? What kind of tones will i get with that and vice versa? Thanks in advance.
You run it before a tube amp.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Ok thanks. So I run Distortion first and then the Bad Monkey thanks.
i dont think it would matter at all. i always run my distortion first though
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by babybat
Ok thanks. So I run Distortion first and then the Bad Monkey thanks.

What? No.
You'd run your guitar through the Bad Monkey and then into a tube amp. If you're running it into a distortion pedal...it's going to sound terrible. If you must do it, run the OD first.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
...are you joking again? I'm tired and I should go to sleep.

Dammit what a great post.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Im not running anything into a tube amp im running a distortion pedlal into a Bad Monkey.
Quote by babybat
Im not running anything into a tube amp im running a distortion pedlal into a Bad Monkey.

Well...you shouldn't.
Since you got a bad monkey and a distortion pedal and wonder how inte sounds, just try it. If one way sounds like crap just switch the order of the pedals...
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix
Put the OD in front of the distortion pedal. You have to be careful setting both pedals up or else you'll end up with noise.
guitar -> overdrive -> distortion -> amp.

The Bad Monkey is gonna tighten your tone but won't change it too much.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS