I only signed them cause the singer gives great head.
Music is kinda generic
but boy
that was some good head
Tim Armstrong isn't from Newfie.
The guitarist is also in +44
Shows how P0NX they are...
They're still good though.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
It's where I'm currently living
taking up a new career as a fisherman.

You're probably better off. Maybe we can go cast a few and have a beer some time.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by original=punk
How do you hide money from a Newfoundlander?

Put it under his workboots.

I heard a joke like that:

Q: How do you starve a n igger?
A: Hide his food stamps in his work boots.

I heard that joke when I was 8 years old... from another 8-year-old. I was shocked.
Quote by original=punk
How do you hide money from a Newfoundlander?

Put it under his workboots.

True that.
We're such hard workers as soon as our boots are on we're out the door without looking back.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
True that.
We're such hard workers as soon as our boots are on we're out the door without looking back.

Naw.
I also heard a joke like that:

There was an apartment building on 22nd ave. A bunch of Skinheads lived on the first floor, the second floor was populated by punks, and there were hippies on the 3rd. At 1:00pm today, the building burned down. Who survived?

...The Skinheads because they were all at work.

You could apply that joke to ethnic groups or whatever if you felt so inclined though.

Anyway, this band doesn't interest me much.
How do you starve a Native American?

Cut off his food supply by depleting the natural resources which he relies on to live through wasteful harvesting practices.

Am I doin' it right?
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by axeslash

Cut off his food supply by depleting the natural resources which he relies on to live through wasteful harvesting practices.

Am I doin' it right?

Hey its cool though, we named some sports teams and cities after them so we're even.
Quote by axeslash

Am I doin' it right?

You ruined the fun
Quote by axeslash

Am I doin' it right?

Not starving now that we live on a reserve with no taxes and go to post secondary for free.
Yeah.

Reserves rule.

And we got such a good education at those residential schools. Thank god for the white christian colonial government!
Right so heres a Punk joke

A Punk is in a bar drinking, and a gay guy walks in, and orders a drink next to the punk and starts talking to him.

After a while of conversation, the gay guy sais to him "hey, you seem like a cool guy, how would you like for me to give you a blow job?" In return, the Punk punches him in the face, knocks him on the ground, kicks him several times, lifts him up, throws em outside the bar, kicks him hella times and throws him on the curb and curb stomps him.

then the Punk walks back in the bar, and the bar tender sais "HEY! what the hell did you do THAT for?!"

the Punk simply replies, "he said something about a job"

I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present